BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 25, 2012 1:24 pm  #1

My today's tiny contribution to the Sherlock fandom...

I've been to my local book store this morning, leaving behind a message at the Sherlock Holmes section:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

February 25, 2012 2:19 pm  #2

Re: My today's tiny contribution to the Sherlock fandom...

Brilliant! I'm gonna start doing that.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

February 25, 2012 7:08 pm  #3

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

February 25, 2012 9:02 pm  #4

Really cool! And funny for those who actually understands it  I have to start doing that!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I'm not a psychopath, I'm a highly functioning sociopath. Do your research."
-- Sherlock (to Anderson)

February 25, 2012 9:52 pm  #5

As series 2 hasn't aired here yet I'm not holding too much hope...But I had to do this anyway.

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

February 25, 2012 10:26 pm  #6

Hahaha love it <3

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you eliminate the impossible,
What every remains,
However improbable,...
Must be the truth !

March 3, 2012 6:41 pm  #7

Well today I went shopping with my Mum, and I went armed with a Sharpie to do some covert graffiti in the toilets (both in Rochdale, England for anyone who wants to know!)…

Anyway, when I told my Mum about it she thought I was completely crazy so I had to explain the whole Believe in Sherlock movement to her.

March 3, 2012 7:03 pm  #8

Well done!
Today I’ve been visiting a huge book store in another city around my home town – there are so many cities with book stores around me I can tell! This time I put a “Believe" -sticker onto a nice Sherlock Holmes silhouette in front of a table with SH stuff. Unfortunately my photos turned out to be completely blurred.
@Sherlock Holmes: You have to explain your “being crazy"  to your Mum – I’ve to explain it to my kids…   

Last edited by tobeornot221b (March 3, 2012 7:04 pm)

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

March 3, 2012 7:10 pm  #9

I am going to have to launch some sort of guerilla post-it raid on our local book shops. Not that there are that many independent bookshops here what with supermarkets undercutting them

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

March 16, 2012 2:27 pm  #10

Oops - I did it again...

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

March 16, 2012 2:34 pm  #11

Awesome! Well done!

March 16, 2012 2:42 pm  #12

:D
I do something similar like you guys (but I don't know how it will last / give a great effect) : I change the wallpaper from PC library in my campus with I believe in Sherlock wallpaper.
well I hope there's someone care/curious enough so they will watch Sherlock someday. XD

I intend to create a T-shirt so whenever I walk people see me with : I believe in sherlock (LOL)

© unreasonablyme

I don't need a superheroes... I need hero just like Holmes. :3

March 16, 2012 3:30 pm  #13

Good luck with this! 

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

March 20, 2012 7:27 pm  #14

That is completely awesome! :D I would freak out if I saw one of those, haha! I have to start doing that, seriously -- you've inspired me. XD Thanks for sharing!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DON'T PANIC

"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth." - A.C. Doyle

March 25, 2012 8:21 pm  #15

At Joshua Brooks pub in Manchester (courtesy of me):

March 25, 2012 8:39 pm  #16

Pubs are a good and expandable idea...!

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

March 31, 2012 10:23 am  #17

So the pub where I put that graffiti saw the picture of it I posted on Twitter. They got in touch, told me they "approved" and have started following me. AMAZING! Sounds like an invitation to go back and do some more.   

April 11, 2012 12:21 pm  #18

In the toilets at Burnley Shopping Centre:

April 28, 2012 5:24 pm  #19

I haven't been idle today in continuing my bookstore raid. One time I was close to being caught by the shop assistant…
The third picture: Pure coincidence - Sherlock Holmes and Grimms' Fairy Tales side by side...!

Last edited by tobeornot221b (April 29, 2012 5:21 pm)

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

April 28, 2012 7:31 pm  #20

These are brilliant! I keep meaning to have a go. I need to start taking a block of post-it notes around with me.

Board footera