BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 17, 2012 12:17 pm  #1

Readers Digest interview

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

August 17, 2012 12:44 pm  #2

Re: Readers Digest interview

Thank you for the link, Jane. After having read the book I can only say "yes, yes, yes" to all his comments. And I can hardly wait until October 1 to get the DVD. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

August 17, 2012 1:14 pm  #3

Looking forward to seeing it next week. I enjoyed Benedict's previous incarnations without ever realising it was the same person in these roles until quite late on (perhaps series 2 ~ 3) of Cabin Pressure, so expecting to enjoy seeing him be someone else.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

August 17, 2012 1:49 pm  #4

Oh, Benny, there you go again, being all intelligent and stuff 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FREE PUSSY RIOT

I wish the real world would just stop hassling me - Rob Thomas

Did I mention that I have a Kindle?

#destroythejoint

Board footera