BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 20, 2012 8:37 pm  #21

Re: Caption Competition - Week 1

Tomorrow is the LAST DAY for this particular competition. Roll up! Roll up! Post your entries now you lot!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

August 21, 2012 1:38 pm  #22

Tick tock. Tick tock. Today is the last day of the competition...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

August 22, 2012 10:27 am  #23

And now, the moment you have all been waiting for. The winner of the Week 1 Caption Competition is

kazza474 wrote:

"Yes, Ms Adler recommended my new tailor, how can you tell?"

Congratulations Kazza. It now fall to you to select the picture for the Week 2 Caption Competition.
It was actually quite difficult to make the decision, there were so many clever ones, and I couldn't really select my own entry, could I?

Last edited by hepzibah (August 22, 2012 10:28 am)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FREE PUSSY RIOT

I wish the real world would just stop hassling me - Rob Thomas

Did I mention that I have a Kindle?

#destroythejoint

August 22, 2012 10:30 am  #24

Congrats, Kazza  . Looking forward to the next one.

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

August 26, 2012 6:55 am  #25

OMG so sorry; I was called away just before this was posted, I shall work on something.
And thanks you, very nice to be chosen.

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Also, please note that sentences can also end in full stops. The exclamation mark can be overused.
Sherlock Holmes 28 March 13:08

Mycroft’s popularity doesn’t surprise me at all. He is, after all, incredibly beautiful, clever and well-dressed. And beautiful. Did I mention that?
--Mark Gatiss

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
Robert McCloskey

August 27, 2012 3:14 am  #26

.. ah, like the canon I feel like sometimes we simply cannot improve on The Original

Last edited by The Doctor (August 27, 2012 3:15 am)

Board footera