BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 14, 2012 1:36 am  #1

My Blog Always1895.net

I've been running a Sherlock Holmes-centric blog for about two years now which originally began as a place for me to post Sherlock book reviews as well as random Sherlockian musings. Overtime it's morphed into a site that explores almost all aspects of Sherlockian culture both on and off the Internet. At the moment, I think Always1895.net is most known for my weekly Friday links post*: Friday Sherlock Links Compendium (August 4 - August 10, 2012)

Along with Sherlockian news I post the occasional book review, scion meeting review, etc. I also try to spend the entire week of Vincent Starrett's birthday as 'Vincent Starrett Week' as well as other special features surrounding various important Sherlockians. In the future I hope to add more interviews (text and/or audio).

If you have any comments or suggestions please either email me or post there in this thread. I'm always interested in what people think.

* If you have any news/info you would like to see posted on the Friday links feel free to email the info: Always1895 Email.

Last edited by always1895 (August 14, 2012 1:45 am)

---------------------
matt laffey
@always1895 on Twitter
Always1895.net
Priory Scholars of NYC
Always1895 on Twitpic

August 14, 2012 2:50 am  #2

Re: My Blog Always1895.net

It looks like you put a lot of work into this.

Board footera