BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 13, 2012 7:13 pm  #1

MCM Expo London

Is anyone going?

http://www.londonexpo.com/

26th-28th October.

I just bought my tickets today and I'd love to meet up with anyone who's going. I'll be there all three days in three different outfits. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

October 23, 2012 1:31 pm  #2

Re: MCM Expo London

Hi, I'll be there on all three days too. I'll be dressed as Molly on at least one of the days

October 23, 2012 6:41 pm  #3

With Quavers?

October 23, 2012 7:08 pm  #4

Sorry, this must be the same one my daughter's going to...she always calls it the Anime Expo!
Can't remember what her costume is...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

October 23, 2012 10:15 pm  #5

veecee wrote:

With Quavers?

I'm gonna leave it to anyone in Sherlock cosplay to bring the quavers. He's supposed to bring Molly lunch, not the other way around. ;)

Most people who've been going for a few years call it the anime expo, because that's what it used to be.

October 23, 2012 11:11 pm  #6

justlikeluna wrote:

veecee wrote:

With Quavers?

I'm gonna leave it to anyone in Sherlock cosplay to bring the quavers. He's supposed to bring Molly lunch, not the other way around. ;)

Most people who've been going for a few years call it the anime expo, because that's what it used to be.

I Sherlock brought me Quavers, I'd quiver.

Board footera