BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 9, 2012 12:41 pm  #41

Re: The Times Cheltenham Festival 2012

I was thinking the same thing myself. She is a clever, bright, spirited and spritely lass.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

October 9, 2012 12:45 pm  #42

NO, if we can't have him, no-one can.  Er, I mean, yes, they would make a lovely couple (is that convincing?)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FREE PUSSY RIOT

I wish the real world would just stop hassling me - Rob Thomas

Did I mention that I have a Kindle?

#destroythejoint

October 9, 2012 1:21 pm  #43

Well they're both grown ups, I suppose they can sort it out between them.
Tho Matt Smith did mention this courtesy thing of NOT hitting onto a co-star.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

October 9, 2012 2:49 pm  #44

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

October 9, 2012 3:22 pm  #45

Thank YOU! Now I can read everything what I don't understand in the vids... Which actually means everything  Well, not really, but a lot...... 

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

October 9, 2012 3:24 pm  #46

My pleasure, Matt, piece of cake really. 

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

October 9, 2012 3:25 pm  #47

KUCHEN? STÜCK? HEMD? lolol
(sorry guys, I can't explain this...) 

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

October 9, 2012 3:29 pm  #48

I'd give you the shirt off my back to help you understand. 

Board footera