BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 24, 2013 10:28 am  #161

Re: Mark Gatiss & Steven Moffat Tweets

Indeed.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

March 24, 2013 11:00 am  #162

Oh, If I got it right, there are some strange marks on Sherlock's neck... bites marks,apparently? 
May be he became a vampire?

March 24, 2013 11:03 am  #163

Twitter's alive with them being love bites!
Some residue from a form of restraining?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

March 24, 2013 12:14 pm  #164

Not sure whether that's really something or just the shading. But if they really are marks, they look like the kind of bruising that would result from being grabbed very tightly be bare hands, probably in an attempt to strangulate. Although, it is a bit strange, because based on the location of thos marks, it looks as if a hand grabbed him from behind like you'd grab a puppy or a cat. 

Last edited by Sparrow (March 24, 2013 12:14 pm)

"I demand to be incarcerated in the Tower immediately! With my co-conspirators, Sandshoes and Grandad"
"If you really are me, with your Sandshoes and your Dicky bow, then that calculation is still going on."
"Well, me and Chinny, we were surprised, but you came looking for us."

March 24, 2013 12:20 pm  #165

So he was junmped?

March 24, 2013 1:09 pm  #166

Sparrow wrote:

Not sure whether that's really something or just the shading. But if they really are marks, they look like the kind of bruising that would result from being grabbed very tightly be bare hands, probably in an attempt to strangulate. Although, it is a bit strange, because based on the location of thos marks, it looks as if a hand grabbed him from behind like you'd grab a puppy or a cat. 

I think it was John 8D

ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ᴥส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้

March 24, 2013 2:04 pm  #167

besleybean wrote:

So he was junmped?

I don't know. It makes little sense. Who grabs someone like that when trying to jump them? It hardly gives you any control over the person. Maybe he had a massage and the masseuse was a bit too brutal. 

"I demand to be incarcerated in the Tower immediately! With my co-conspirators, Sandshoes and Grandad"
"If you really are me, with your Sandshoes and your Dicky bow, then that calculation is still going on."

March 24, 2013 2:15 pm  #168

Pleaaaase! Tee Hee.

March 24, 2013 2:22 pm  #169

Sparrow wrote:

besleybean wrote:

So he was junmped?

I don't know. It makes little sense. Who grabs someone like that when trying to jump them? It hardly gives you any control over the person. Maybe he had a massage and the masseuse was a bit too brutal. 

It's Irene's new job since she faked her own death--masochistic massage by Irene

*******************************************************************************************************************
I haven't disappeared completely, I've just been busy writing

March 24, 2013 2:30 pm  #170

besleybean wrote:

Pleaaaase! Tee Hee.

I don't understand what's desirable in a brutal massage. 

March 24, 2013 2:36 pm  #171

Nothing and certainly not if it involves Irene.
In the sex trade, massages aren't always that.
It was just a  silly joke and(I apologise)  a bad one.

March 24, 2013 2:45 pm  #172

Oh, I see. But then, the question of what those markings are still remains. At the moment, the most plausible explanation is that those are simply shadows. 

March 24, 2013 4:38 pm  #173

How can it be a spoiler? They know he is alive. Mark tweeted the photo. What particular universe do these people live in?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

March 24, 2013 5:17 pm  #174

Fan girl ultras!

April 22, 2013 6:49 am  #175

Yay yay cool yay cool!  ;D

(Ahem... ah, rhetorical question.  You don't suppose us fans are a wee bit excitable when it comes to fun little tidbits like this from our favorite people, considering it was posted an hour ago, early morning for you guys there, and already spread like wildfire?)  ;D

We solve crimes, I blog about it, and he forgets his pants.  I wouldn't hold out too much hope!

Just this morning you were all tiny and small and made of clay!

I'm working my way up the greasy pole.  It's… very greasy.  And…  pole-shaped.

April 22, 2013 7:18 am  #176

I bet they're pleased by the improvement in the weather. Let's hope it lasts!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

May 3, 2013 2:41 pm  #177

"Late night in Baker Street..."

Mark's latest Sherlock related Tweet.

May 4, 2013 10:37 am  #178

Sparrow wrote:

"Late night in Baker Street..."

Mark's latest Sherlock related Tweet.

Hmmm - tripod, violin case and handprints on the window.  ::wonders::

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: OK...That was ridiculous. That was the most ridiculous thing...I've ever done.
Sherlock: And you invaded Afghanistan.
John: That wasn't *just* me.

August 30, 2013 6:28 am  #179

Even when they aren't tweeting about Sherlock, they're humorously adorable.... 

We solve crimes, I blog about it, and he forgets his pants.  I wouldn't hold out too much hope!

Just this morning you were all tiny and small and made of clay!

I'm working my way up the greasy pole.  It's… very greasy.  And…  pole-shaped.

August 30, 2013 3:35 pm  #180

Fabulous!

Board footera