BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 5, 2016 5:06 pm  #261

Re: Mark Gatiss & Steven Moffat Tweets

He's a silly boy.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

March 5, 2016 5:06 pm  #262

tonnaree wrote:

Well Ivy, I don't know about the other Mods, but I'll allow it.  

So do I. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

March 5, 2016 5:09 pm  #263

Not very nice about Jerry. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

March 14, 2016 9:45 am  #264

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

March 14, 2016 5:22 pm  #265

Sorry I did see this, forgot to post it!

March 15, 2016 5:28 pm  #266

Referring to above - that's awesome. 

And know this has nothing to do with Sherlock, but I love Mark and his humor, and it gave me a smile today, so maybe it will you too.     (could use it!  Ohio primaries today, and it's the Ides of March!)  *cue twilight zone music*  *worriedly crosses fingers*  *goes to vote*

We solve crimes, I blog about it, and he forgets his pants.  I wouldn't hold out too much hope!

Just this morning you were all tiny and small and made of clay!

I'm working my way up the greasy pole.  It's… very greasy.  And…  pole-shaped.

March 15, 2016 5:41 pm  #267

Ha.

March 15, 2016 7:00 pm  #268

The suspense is killing me!   

We solve crimes, I blog about it, and he forgets his pants.  I wouldn't hold out too much hope!

March 16, 2016 10:02 am  #269

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

March 16, 2016 2:21 pm  #270

Mark looks so at home in period costume.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

March 16, 2016 5:10 pm  #271

I loved his play...

March 18, 2016 1:58 am  #272

I love how he looks there….  never gotten to see any of our favorite cast members in a live play (excepting the recording of Frankenstein, and a pieces of both Ben's and David Tennant's Hamlet).   Oh, and for those of you who were also left in super suspense (ha!), Mark has continued his commentary for us  (just thought it would be fun to follow up from the last one, and still getting a smile from his humor, to share it all with you…)   

@Markgatiss   One daughter missing (the 'mannish' one). Inspector Northeast is on the case!  #TheyRangUpthePolice
@Markgatiss   Latest.  Tramps suspected.  #TheyRangUpthePolice
@Markgatiss   Cor! 'Orrible murder! I LOVE this book. #TheyRangUpthePolice

March 22, 2016 2:54 pm  #273

March 22, 2016 3:59 pm  #274

It took me a few moments to realize that's Mark.  Is that  from a play?

Clueing for looks.

March 22, 2016 4:58 pm  #275

An oldie but goodie!

March 22, 2016 5:32 pm  #276

I hardly recognized him as well, Yitzock.

------------------------------------------------------------

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

"If you're not reading the subtext then hell mend you"  -  Steven Moffat
"Love conquers all" Benedict Cumberbatch on Sherlock's and John's relationship
"This is a show about a detective, his best friend, his wife, their baby and their dog" - Nobody. Ever.

March 22, 2016 6:00 pm  #277

Possibly that's the idea, ha.

March 22, 2016 7:53 pm  #278

Lol…..       I did a double-take and took a second, but something distinctive with the eyes and tilt of mouth in the first picture, went "… Mark?"   Wonder what kind of play that was?

March 22, 2016 8:00 pm  #279

He's more girly than me

March 22, 2016 8:02 pm  #280

And me.

Board footera