BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 8, 2015 10:57 pm  #221

Re: Mark Gatiss & Steven Moffat Tweets

Well, something must be real if Mark Gatiss is telling us about it.  Only a few more minutes until we find out what hes' talking about.

Clueing for looks.

July 8, 2015 11:01 pm  #222

Lol, the fans tweets with the hashtag #Sherlock close to midnight are hilarious!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

July 8, 2015 11:02 pm  #223

Is that it...?

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Team Hudders!

July 8, 2015 11:03 pm  #224

I've got nothing?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'd be lost without my blogger.
"It’s not a ‘gang’ show, it’s the Sherlock and John show. It’s about developing their characters and their relationship, and the characters drawn into their orbit.”  Steven Moffat

July 8, 2015 11:04 pm  #225

Just a promo pic from the special.

(Would post it here, but probably not allowed because of spoilers).

Team Hudders!

July 8, 2015 11:06 pm  #226

Yup.  Just reading the Guardian article about it (though obviously it's not going to be much more).

Clueing for looks.

July 8, 2015 11:10 pm  #227

There's something off with my Twitter. Thank God there are other ways to have it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'd be lost without my blogger.
"It’s not a ‘gang’ show, it’s the Sherlock and John show. It’s about developing their characters and their relationship, and the characters drawn into their orbit.”  Steven Moffat

July 9, 2015 6:36 pm  #228

Mark Gatiss strikes again!!! 

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

July 9, 2015 6:59 pm  #229

Hm? Tomorrow?

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

July 9, 2015 7:03 pm  #230

Probably. We would have heard about it if anything new was revealed today. 

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

July 9, 2015 7:20 pm  #231

The Sherlock panel at Comic Con won't be till later tonight.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

December 17, 2015 12:37 pm  #232

Mark Gatiss tweet. Priceless.
So John´s measures are canocically confirmed now.

December 17, 2015 1:39 pm  #233

Priceless! 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

December 17, 2015 5:40 pm  #234

Bless him.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

January 4, 2016 2:43 pm  #235

Not a tweet, but Mark changed his twitter pic yesterday.

just one word: HOT I wonder what Ian thought when he first saw him like that.

Last edited by Ivy (January 4, 2016 2:43 pm)

----------
Normal is not something to aspire to, it's something to get away from!

January 4, 2016 2:47 pm  #236

I think as someone has already mentioned, there must have been at least 10 mins before filming...to allow the whole cast and crew to laugh hysterically!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

January 11, 2016 1:52 pm  #237

Oh my God! LOL

Last edited by Ivy (January 11, 2016 1:52 pm)

----------
Normal is not something to aspire to, it's something to get away from!

January 11, 2016 2:00 pm  #238

January 11, 2016 2:39 pm  #239

Nice one, Mark!

Clueing for looks.

January 11, 2016 5:14 pm  #240

Let's hope it was a joke!

Board footera