BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 7, 2012 10:31 pm  #1

Canon Quotes Game

These are the rules. Post a quote from the Canon and the next person has to post the next line and say what story it's from. It doesn't have to be a line someone's actually saying, it can be a descriptive sentence as well. It's quite easy to pick them, I just flicked through the canon at random and came across this little gem:

"Late that evening, as we sat together smoking our pipes in the village inn, Holmes gave me a brief review of what had passed."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

August 8, 2012 3:49 am  #2

Re: Canon Quotes Game

This is from the Problem Of Thor Bridge story.  Here's the next line.  If I'm right,  I'll post the next game.   Great idea.   

“I fear, Watson,† said he, “that you will not improve any reputation which I may have acquired by adding the case of the Thor Bridge mystery to your annals.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SHERLOCK!!!!!!

August 8, 2012 12:51 pm  #3

Yep, that's correct. Your turn!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

August 8, 2012 5:31 pm  #4

Ok!!   here we are----

"I see.  By the way, that last letter of the Duke's--was it found in the boy's room after he was gone?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SHERLOCK!!!!!!

Board footera