BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 6, 2012 2:39 pm  #1

Reichenbach video "Hurt"

Johnny Cash sings this with such pain!  Perfect pairing of song and video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bhM4Kd5Ov38

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It was worth a wound–it was worth many wounds–to know the depth of loyalty and love which lay behind that cold mask. The clear, hard eyes were dimmed for a moment, and the firm lips were shaking. For the one and only time I caught a glimpse of a great heart as well as of a great brain. All my years of humble but single-minded service culminated in that moment of revelation.

August 6, 2012 6:58 pm  #2

Re: Reichenbach video "Hurt"

Oh, Fetch, tears in eyes!

August 10, 2012 3:57 pm  #3

That's a wonderful video, great music and beautiful choice of scenes like e.g. when Sherlock hands John the piece of paper and in the next scene holds his cigarette in quite a similar way.

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

September 30, 2012 7:33 pm  #4

How heartbreaking!

Board footera