BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 17, 2015 9:21 pm  #161

Re: Andrew Scott favourite pictures

That's a beauty!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

October 17, 2015 10:27 pm  #162

I would agree with your evaluation on that one.

Clueing for looks.

October 18, 2015 2:17 am  #163

Just….  dang…  *smile*   That amazing smirk, and with suit and hair, doesn't he look like someone from a past decade?

We solve crimes, I blog about it, and he forgets his pants.  I wouldn't hold out too much hope!

Just this morning you were all tiny and small and made of clay!

I'm working my way up the greasy pole.  It's… very greasy.  And…  pole-shaped.

October 18, 2015 7:13 am  #164

Classic...I think the word is!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

October 18, 2015 10:27 am  #165

I think I will watch "The Town" again, he was so cute in that.

These are two of the pictures that come with "The Guardian" article (that I've posted in the "interviews" thread)

Last edited by Ivy (October 18, 2015 10:30 am)

----------
Normal is not something to aspire to, it's something to get away from!

October 18, 2015 10:28 am  #166

Excellent.

October 18, 2015 10:53 am  #167

Another one

----------

October 18, 2015 11:34 am  #168

I love the hair and his gear.

October 18, 2015 8:44 pm  #169

Daaaaang!     (guh, the man can strike a pose….)
And your first looks a lot like the style of mine!  Wonder if from same thing.

We solve crimes, I blog about it, and he forgets his pants.  I wouldn't hold out too much hope!

Just this morning you were all tiny and small and made of clay!

I'm working my way up the greasy pole.  It's… very greasy.  And…  pole-shaped.

October 20, 2015 7:41 pm  #170

Moriarty throwing tantrum, because he got lost in the woods around Reichenbach Falls:

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

October 20, 2015 7:53 pm  #171

God he was so sexy in that film (but how could he not )

----------

October 21, 2015 12:02 am  #172

I love your caption on those, nakahara, it's perfect!

Clueing for looks.

October 21, 2015 8:53 am  #173

ANDREW IS MARRIED? sorry don't mean to shout, but you gave me a shock there! I never knew!! How did you find out????

Also, Mark Gatiss literally adores him. I saw them at Sherlocked Con and their panel was the funniest because they had so much chemistry, more than anyone else in the show (even more than Gatiss and Moffat)

October 21, 2015 9:32 am  #174

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

October 21, 2015 9:57 am  #175

that's what I was wondering too.. (apparently I heard he had a stalker who spread rumours about him, wonder if this is one of them?)

October 21, 2015 10:16 am  #176

Anyway, it's his birthday today, so Happy Birthday Andrew (what a good month/year October 1976 is, too )

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

October 21, 2015 10:16 am  #177

I remember reading that he had married his partner

it's not really a secret who he is, he just not mentions it

in spring 2012 or 2013, I'm not sure. But this information was gone later. So I don't know. Maybe he just don't want to talk about this because the press will spy about it. And it's his right not to say anything.

----------

October 21, 2015 10:17 am  #178

I don't think he would say 'it doesn't mean I am going to get married' if he is married already. I honestly think it's a rumour - he probably has a partner but he isn't married.

October 21, 2015 10:32 am  #179

Like I said that info was gone (I think it was imdb), so either it wasn't true or they didn't want anyone to know it. The only important thing is that he's happy and he seems so.

Last edited by Ivy (October 21, 2015 10:33 am)

----------

October 21, 2015 4:25 pm  #180

Ben Wishaw is married...not sure about Andrew, but he is definitely in a stable relationship- I've definitely seen him say this in interview.

Board footera