BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 11, 2015 12:53 pm  #1961

Re: Your Favourite Fan Mockups/Photoshops

Typical Ben - Martin interaction:

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

March 11, 2015 12:56 pm  #1962

Why Britan will soon be without a goverment:

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

March 11, 2015 1:17 pm  #1963

Their actual reunion:

March 11, 2015 1:29 pm  #1964

Lol, loved them. Last one was cute!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

March 11, 2015 1:49 pm  #1965

You think they were imprisoned in Old Bailey´s? Thnk twice!

March 11, 2015 2:03 pm  #1966

LOL!

March 11, 2015 2:40 pm  #1967

LOL!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Team Hudders!

March 12, 2015 9:08 am  #1968

That´s why Sherlock uses other people´s phones - he has a clumsy flatmates:

March 12, 2015 9:16 am  #1969

I love "Jawn". Cutest tag on Tumblr is @jawnlock 

Team Hudders!

March 12, 2015 9:16 am  #1970

How can he tell the difference between John´s two tootbrushes?

March 12, 2015 1:22 pm  #1971

That are my boys:

March 12, 2015 4:44 pm  #1972

This should be in the outtakes for S4. 

Team Hudders!

March 13, 2015 1:28 pm  #1973

That new Oklahomo thing seems promising.

March 13, 2015 3:49 pm  #1974

Have I ever mentioned how much I love this thread?  

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

March 14, 2015 11:39 pm  #1975

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'd be lost without my blogger.
"It’s not a ‘gang’ show, it’s the Sherlock and John show. It’s about developing their characters and their relationship, and the characters drawn into their orbit.”  Steven Moffat

March 15, 2015 1:39 am  #1976

Team Hudders!

March 15, 2015 1:46 am  #1977

Typical Sherlock

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'd be lost without my blogger.
"It’s not a ‘gang’ show, it’s the Sherlock and John show. It’s about developing their characters and their relationship, and the characters drawn into their orbit.”  Steven Moffat

March 15, 2015 8:10 pm  #1978

YESSSSSS!

March 17, 2015 9:17 am  #1979

Team Hudders!

March 17, 2015 10:45 am  #1980

Yes, so sad. And Martin is heartbreaking in this - I wonder which movie or Tv series is this from?

Board footera