BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 11, 2015 6:11 pm  #1881

Re: Your Favourite Fan Mockups/Photoshops

Just another lovely day at Baker Street:

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

February 11, 2015 9:57 pm  #1882

Poor Greg:

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

February 11, 2015 9:59 pm  #1883

LOLOLOLOL

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

February 12, 2015 8:48 am  #1884

Sometimes, all the fun lies in the simple screenshot (and in the funny comments below it as well):

http://cantpronounce.tumblr.com/post/110633797775/thescienceofjohnlock-ewebie

February 12, 2015 11:00 am  #1885

New book on sale. Coming to you soon.

February 12, 2015 1:47 pm  #1886

Molly, Molly...

And some Greg with kittens, just because it´s cute:

Greg really loves cats:

February 12, 2015 2:07 pm  #1887

Slight miscommunication between Sherlock and Molly:

February 12, 2015 2:09 pm  #1888

Lol! Aaaaw, poor Sherlock

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

February 13, 2015 1:14 pm  #1889

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Team Hudders!

February 13, 2015 6:39 pm  #1890

Ha.  Pretty much. 

We solve crimes, I blog about it, and he forgets his pants.  I wouldn't hold out too much hope!

Just this morning you were all tiny and small and made of clay!

I'm working my way up the greasy pole.  It's… very greasy.  And…  pole-shaped.

February 13, 2015 7:50 pm  #1891

Team Hudders!

February 13, 2015 8:47 pm  #1892

His mouth says No but his eyes keep saying "Maybe"

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

February 13, 2015 8:59 pm  #1893

Poor Sherlock lost his... pet. 

(from the author did-y0u-miss-me)

February 13, 2015 9:03 pm  #1894

Aaaaaw, that's too cute!

Team Hudders!

February 15, 2015 12:26 am  #1895

February 15, 2015 8:59 am  #1896

Hahaha, wonderful!

Team Hudders!

February 15, 2015 10:56 am  #1897

Another nice one from Littlemisshamish:

February 15, 2015 8:46 pm  #1898

How Sherlock loves John:

February 15, 2015 8:59 pm  #1899

Yes, that is so true!

Team Hudders!

February 15, 2015 9:05 pm  #1900

Well, he has his priorities - he is only up to gigantic tasks, not for mundane stuff like this. 

And something for tommorrow - horrific occurences in Devon:

Board footera