BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 27, 2015 8:07 pm  #1821

Re: Your Favourite Fan Mockups/Photoshops

nakahara wrote:

Best retort ever:

Oh, snap! XD

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dean - "I'm not happy about it. But I got to move on. So I'm gonna keep doing what we do...while I still can. And I'd like you to be there with me."

Sam - "I'm your brother, Dean, if you ever need to talk about anything with anybody, you got someone right here next to you."

January 27, 2015 8:19 pm  #1822

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

January 27, 2015 8:21 pm  #1823

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

January 27, 2015 8:41 pm  #1824

nakahara wrote:

"Would you like to see me walk into, then out of, one?"   ;D

We solve crimes, I blog about it, and he forgets his pants.  I wouldn't hold out too much hope!

Just this morning you were all tiny and small and made of clay!

I'm working my way up the greasy pole.  It's… very greasy.  And…  pole-shaped.

January 28, 2015 2:13 pm  #1825

nakahara wrote:

Heehee ^^

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dean - "I'm not happy about it. But I got to move on. So I'm gonna keep doing what we do...while I still can. And I'd like you to be there with me."

Sam - "I'm your brother, Dean, if you ever need to talk about anything with anybody, you got someone right here next to you."

January 28, 2015 3:09 pm  #1826

John´s sudden confession during TSOT:

January 28, 2015 3:27 pm  #1827

Almost just choked on my coffee.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

January 28, 2015 3:30 pm  #1828

This is inherently silly, but it has left me in stitches:

January 29, 2015 11:14 am  #1829

Oh, so that´s why she did it!

Case closed!

January 29, 2015 11:26 am  #1830

Now I get it....thanks for enlightening me, nakahara
But since I have the least trouble with the shooting per se, could you find me an explanation to just everything that happens afterwards, pleasepleaseplease?? 

Last edited by mrshouse (January 29, 2015 11:30 am)

------------------------------------------------------------

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

"If you're not reading the subtext then hell mend you"  -  Steven Moffat
"Love conquers all" Benedict Cumberbatch on Sherlock's and John's relationship
"This is a show about a detective, his best friend, his wife, their baby and their dog" - Nobody. Ever.

January 29, 2015 11:27 am  #1831

nakahara wrote:

John´s sudden confession during TSOT:

This is GREAT! 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

January 29, 2015 11:34 am  #1832

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

January 29, 2015 12:19 pm  #1833

mrshouse wrote:

Now I get it....thanks for enlightening me, nakahara
But since I have the least trouble with the shooting per se, could you find me an explanation to just everything that happens afterwards, pleasepleaseplease??

Well, I contacted Steven Moffat and asked him precisely that question: "Could you explain to me what was the real meaning of scenes in HLV which came after "shooting of Sherlock"?"

His answer was long and informative:

January 29, 2015 12:22 pm  #1834

Arrangements, arrangements:

January 29, 2015 12:24 pm  #1835

*giggle*

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

January 29, 2015 12:28 pm  #1836

Oh my.... This is hilarious, my diaphragm just had an infarct... You're in splendid firm today!

------------------------------------------------------------

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

"If you're not reading the subtext then hell mend you"  -  Steven Moffat
"Love conquers all" Benedict Cumberbatch on Sherlock's and John's relationship
"This is a show about a detective, his best friend, his wife, their baby and their dog" - Nobody. Ever.

January 29, 2015 1:03 pm  #1837

*snigger*

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

January 29, 2015 2:33 pm  #1838

Well, I have always heard that John likes to be on top.

Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 

January 29, 2015 2:38 pm  #1839

This is how it should have gone from the beginning. They could have spared each other a lot of misery. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

January 29, 2015 2:48 pm  #1840

SusiGo wrote:

This is how it should have gone from the beginning. They could have spared each other a lot of misery. 

Amen and pass the biscuits.

Honorary German  
 -Vaclav Havel 

Board footera