BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 14, 2015 8:24 pm  #1761

Re: Your Favourite Fan Mockups/Photoshops

LOL!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

January 14, 2015 9:48 pm  #1762

Have some fun with Benedict:

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

January 15, 2015 7:50 am  #1763

Mycroft always spoils the fun:

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

January 15, 2015 7:54 am  #1764

January 15, 2015 8:59 am  #1765

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

January 15, 2015 9:01 am  #1766

Sherlock evasions - when he doesn´t want to admit something, he will speak around the subject for hours:

January 15, 2015 9:13 am  #1767

Oh, Oblivious Sherlock! (What a great actor he is!  )

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

January 15, 2015 9:23 am  #1768

*sobs*

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Team Hudders!

January 15, 2015 11:59 am  #1769

Sad, so sad.

This is why I consider TSOT part comedy, part torture....

January 15, 2015 8:13 pm  #1770

30% comedy, 70% torture.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

January 15, 2015 8:58 pm  #1771

Indeed. And it does not even include Sherlock looking at John's empty chair. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

January 15, 2015 9:38 pm  #1772

Sob.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

January 16, 2015 3:37 pm  #1773

I find this drawing incredibly cute!

Made by: http://rutobuka2.tumblr.com

Last edited by Vhanja (January 16, 2015 3:38 pm)

Team Hudders!

January 16, 2015 6:03 pm  #1774

Aw.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

January 17, 2015 1:25 pm  #1775

Haha, this was cute.

Posted by: http://high-functioning-fangirls.tumblr.com/

Team Hudders!

January 17, 2015 2:53 pm  #1776

But both should go to Fanart, not Photos 

January 17, 2015 2:59 pm  #1777

Oh, sorry. Seems I can't get these threads right. 

Team Hudders!

January 17, 2015 6:13 pm  #1778

Sorry, John, it was a honest mistake:

January 17, 2015 8:00 pm  #1779

Boys are having fun:

January 17, 2015 8:53 pm  #1780

More scenes from S4, I take it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

Board footera