BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 12, 2015 4:14 pm  #1741

Re: Your Favourite Fan Mockups/Photoshops

nakahara wrote:

LOL!

Fabulous. Isn't it part of a TV sketch?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

January 12, 2015 4:15 pm  #1742

From the Norwegian Oklahomo, I imagine. 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

January 12, 2015 9:03 pm  #1743

Oklahomo is similar, but this was allegedly some Russian parody on various Holmes adaptations. 

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

January 12, 2015 9:32 pm  #1744

But because we are already speaking about Oklahomo:

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

January 12, 2015 9:33 pm  #1745

Great one, nakahara. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

January 12, 2015 9:57 pm  #1746

Oklahomo is funny, but for poor Sherlock it was slightly detrimental when he tried to copy it:

January 12, 2015 9:59 pm  #1747

LOL, omg! 

And, yes, Sherlock. Please come to Norway. You will be VERY welcome here. 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Team Hudders!

January 13, 2015 10:31 pm  #1748

John - Anthea conversation:

January 13, 2015 10:51 pm  #1749

January 13, 2015 10:56 pm  #1750

Preparation for their wedding day - how romantic!

January 14, 2015 11:19 am  #1751

January 14, 2015 11:24 am  #1752

Tee-hee.

Team Hudders!

January 14, 2015 3:03 pm  #1753

Sherlock and romance - again!

January 14, 2015 3:06 pm  #1754

January 14, 2015 3:21 pm  #1755

This is...cruel. Utterly cruel.

January 14, 2015 3:24 pm  #1756

Haha, so adorable!

Team Hudders!

January 14, 2015 3:54 pm  #1757

nakahara wrote:

Hubby's face looks just the same when he has to take out the trash.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

January 14, 2015 4:34 pm  #1758

Team Hudders!

January 14, 2015 7:52 pm  #1759

Sherlock can be oblivious too, it seems. 

January 14, 2015 8:20 pm  #1760

Oh, boy!

Board footera