BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 17, 2014 9:35 pm  #1301

Re: Your Favourite Fan Mockups/Photoshops

nakahara wrote:

Oh my, I do love John's expression in this one!  Perfect little lustful cock monster. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And I said "dangerous" and here you are.

You. It's always you. John Watson, you keep me right.

October 17, 2014 9:43 pm  #1302

And another work of art inspired by the OUT interview:

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant
"We did observe." - David Tennant in "Richard II"

October 18, 2014 10:41 am  #1303

ROTFL

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

October 19, 2014 8:01 pm  #1304

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

October 20, 2014 9:06 am  #1305

And now the true reason why John won´t be caught doing anythin intimate on screen. He can´t really kiss and has to be taught:

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

October 20, 2014 9:10 am  #1306

Seems like a good start to me. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

October 20, 2014 9:10 am  #1307

Brilliant AGAIN, nakahara
How am I supposed to concentrate on my afternoon shift today after this little gem of humour?
Poor patients...

------------------------------------------------------------

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

"If you're not reading the subtext then hell mend you"  -  Steven Moffat
"Love conquers all" Benedict Cumberbatch on Sherlock's and John's relationship
"This is a show about a detective, his best friend, his wife, their baby and their dog" - Nobody. Ever.

October 20, 2014 5:39 pm  #1308

A completely legitimate scene from "Hounds":

October 20, 2014 5:47 pm  #1309

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

October 20, 2014 6:07 pm  #1310

Only thing is, no English person would ever say 'rest room'.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

October 20, 2014 6:13 pm  #1311

Thanks for pointing this out. But I think we know that this is an international board where not everyone is a native speaker. And in my experience we do not usually correct people provided there are no misunderstandings. 

October 20, 2014 6:14 pm  #1312

it was a comment, rather than a correction.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

October 20, 2014 6:16 pm  #1313

Thanks for clarifying. 

October 20, 2014 6:24 pm  #1314

Another comment; I like your post, naka.

BTW, I am sure the boys will have a good time, regardless of how they call that room.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

October 20, 2014 7:30 pm  #1315

They will be happy in that room 

And perhaps just adjusted a little bit to Frankland 

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

October 21, 2014 8:18 am  #1316

Lovely little photoshop from the delightful "barachiki":

October 21, 2014 8:21 am  #1317

An offer he can't refuse 

October 21, 2014 8:45 am  #1318

And one more:

October 21, 2014 9:07 am  #1319

Bit a harsh procedure there, Molly.

October 21, 2014 10:59 am  #1320

Hilarious. Sherlock seems quite taken with the … ahem … literature. And before I understood the second one I was freaking out about that jungle on his chest.

Board footera