BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 10, 2014 3:09 pm  #1261

Re: Your Favourite Fan Mockups/Photoshops

6th picture down would convert me too.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

October 10, 2014 3:16 pm  #1262

So hilarious, nakahara! 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

October 10, 2014 5:23 pm  #1263

Of course, it´s entirely possible that John didn´t need to be changed at all. Because he already was... stuff.

Denial is useless, John! 

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

October 10, 2014 5:37 pm  #1264

You are in lovely shape today, nakahara! 

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

October 12, 2014 12:13 am  #1265

I'll just leave this here.

http://onthelosingside.tumblr.com/

Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 

October 12, 2014 8:25 pm  #1266

Thank you so much, honey! 

October 12, 2014 9:56 pm  #1267

I'm here for you Harriet.

Honorary German  
 -Vaclav Havel 

October 13, 2014 6:18 pm  #1268

"Lordofthejohnlock" strikes again:

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

October 13, 2014 6:19 pm  #1269

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

October 13, 2014 6:20 pm  #1270

October 13, 2014 6:21 pm  #1271

Lestrade <3

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..I've always assumed that love is a dangerous disadvantage. Thank you for the final proof...

October 13, 2014 6:35 pm  #1272

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

October 13, 2014 6:53 pm  #1273

I love both, nakahara, they are just great! 

October 14, 2014 11:50 am  #1274

I read some things on a blog tonnaree recommended on this thread some time ago (http://onthelosingside.tumblr.com), and I found this:

and this too - hilarious:

October 14, 2014 1:25 pm  #1275

The last one is fab!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

October 14, 2014 1:25 pm  #1276

LMAO

Honorary German  
 -Vaclav Havel 

October 15, 2014 12:33 pm  #1277

So, obviously, Benedict´s remark about Johnlock fanfiction already caused this kind of, uhm, "art", appearing all over the internet.
I don´t know if I should be more amused or scared by my fellow shippers.
Probably a bit of both.

October 15, 2014 12:39 pm  #1278

That's so adorable and funny - he hadn't thought of these reactions, I guess 

October 15, 2014 12:46 pm  #1279

And I´m sure we haven´t seen everything yet.

October 15, 2014 1:10 pm  #1280

On the other hand, the longer the more I wonder if he said it just to evoke things like these - his great little surprise gift to his fans! 

Who knows ... 

Board footera