BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 2, 2014 1:12 pm  #1161

Re: Your Favourite Fan Mockups/Photoshops

Scene from ASiB, Johnlock edition:

I hope that someone somewhere will really make a Johnlock edition of all Sherlock´s stories - the material practically asks for it.

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

September 2, 2014 1:14 pm  #1162

nakahara ... absolutely brilliant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ten:" I'm burning up a sun just to say goodbye."

Sherlock: "I heard you.”

"Temptation coursing through our veins " 
(Tony Hadley)

September 2, 2014 1:18 pm  #1163

Mwaha, brilliant!! I love the two gifs with John, his look and him putting the mug back on the saucer and Mycrofts annoyed look!!

------------------------------------------------------------

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

"If you're not reading the subtext then hell mend you"  -  Steven Moffat
"Love conquers all" Benedict Cumberbatch on Sherlock's and John's relationship
"This is a show about a detective, his best friend, his wife, their baby and their dog" - Nobody. Ever.

September 2, 2014 2:06 pm  #1164

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

September 2, 2014 2:16 pm  #1165

Yes!!! Brilliant as well!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Tony Hadley)

September 3, 2014 11:08 am  #1166

September 3, 2014 11:17 am  #1167

Noooo! He's so ugly in this one!

"This is a show about a detective, his best friend, his wife, their baby and their dog" - Nobody. Ever.

September 3, 2014 11:35 am  #1168

That´s why John is so devastated.

September 3, 2014 11:36 am  #1169

Both - 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

September 3, 2014 8:13 pm  #1170

This is great

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quidquid Latine dictum sit, altum videtur.

September 4, 2014 9:02 am  #1171

John´s therapy - again:

September 4, 2014 9:06 am  #1172

Nakahara, you kill me...

September 4, 2014 9:09 am  #1173

Agree, mrshouse, she has this tendency! 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

September 4, 2014 10:02 am  #1174

Sorry, ladies!

September 4, 2014 11:00 am  #1175

nakahara ... absolutely brilliant!!!

(Tony Hadley)

September 5, 2014 6:58 pm  #1176

John, you really need to stop seeing your therapist, she gets this all wrong

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quidquid Latine dictum sit, altum videtur.

September 9, 2014 10:02 am  #1177

Sad life of an avid Johnlocker:

September 9, 2014 10:07 am  #1178

September 9, 2014 10:16 am  #1179

nakahara wrote:

Sad life of an avid Johnlocker:

LOL *thumbs up*

(Tony Hadley)

September 9, 2014 11:15 am  #1180

The tragic truth, nakahara... 

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant
"We did observe." - David Tennant in "Richard II"

Board footera