BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 26, 2014 7:18 pm  #1081

Re: Your Favourite Fan Mockups/Photoshops

And we can exchange our DVDs?!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

June 26, 2014 7:20 pm  #1082

There will be two editions of DVDs - Johnlock and Non-Johnlock. 

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

June 26, 2014 7:23 pm  #1083

nakahara wrote:

Oh God, please, make THIS true!!!!

Adding this to my birthday and Christmas wish list. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

July 1, 2014 7:01 pm  #1084

The hard life of an IT technician:

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

July 1, 2014 7:06 pm  #1085

This is hilarious! 

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

July 1, 2014 7:10 pm  #1086

Wonderful! 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

July 1, 2014 8:23 pm  #1087

John soooo cannot stand it when Jim is borrowing his cardigans:

July 2, 2014 7:58 am  #1088

July 2, 2014 8:01 am  #1089

Good one. And so true. 

July 2, 2014 11:40 am  #1090

nakahara wrote:

Oh God, please, make THIS true!!!!

Aaahhhhhwwwww, I just saw this now... can somebody please send this to Mark? So he'll know how to write the correct dialogue for S4. 

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant
"We did observe." - David Tennant in "Richard II"

July 2, 2014 8:13 pm  #1091

July 2, 2014 8:15 pm  #1092

Classic

***************************************************************************************************************************                                    

"Hey, chief, I might be wrong, but I think we're flying into a mountain. This makes me feel... scared of the mountain.
One thing we could do is pull up and fly over the mountain. How does that sound to...
"

July 2, 2014 8:33 pm  #1093

Ha.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

July 3, 2014 9:56 pm  #1094

What was really under Sherlock´s sheet:

July 4, 2014 12:36 am  #1095

Hysterical!  But something's missing with those pants - and I don't mean the pirate theme.  They're just a bit too flat.  Sherlock is definitely not a girl.  We need an interesting "bulge" to speculate upon .

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And I said "dangerous" and here you are.

You. It's always you. John Watson, you keep me right.

July 4, 2014 12:54 am  #1096

KeepersPrice wrote:

Hysterical! But something's missing with those pants - and I don't mean the pirate theme. They're just a bit too flat. Sherlock is definitely not a girl. We need an interesting "bulge" to speculate upon .

Agreed. But aside from that, I don't know any men who would wear something with a sword poised right over their most precious part like that. The imagery is..... disturbing.  Maybe with a bulge, it'd be even more so!  bwahahahaha!

July 4, 2014 6:33 am  #1097

I appreciate your anatomical knowledge, KP. 

July 4, 2014 12:21 pm  #1098

Some bizarre neo-religious art. Blasphemy Sherlock style.

July 4, 2014 1:19 pm  #1099

This never gets old:

July 4, 2014 1:24 pm  #1100

Agree

***************************************************************************************************************************                                    

"Hey, chief, I might be wrong, but I think we're flying into a mountain. This makes me feel... scared of the mountain.
One thing we could do is pull up and fly over the mountain. How does that sound to...
"

Board footera