BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 18, 2014 2:18 pm  #1061

Re: Your Favourite Fan Mockups/Photoshops

Which is quite a lot. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

June 18, 2014 2:20 pm  #1062

I am not on facebook, so I don't know how it works. Stupid question: Can you refuse friendships there? That's what Sherlock certainly did.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ten:" I'm burning up a sun just to say goodbye."

Sherlock: "I heard you.”

"Temptation coursing through our veins " 
(Tony Hadley)

June 18, 2014 2:24 pm  #1063

Yes, you do not have to accept friendship offers. So maybe he got thousands and refused them all. 

My favourite are the ransom photos of Mycroft's brolly. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

June 18, 2014 2:30 pm  #1064

Utterly briliant

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

June 18, 2014 3:10 pm  #1065

Nice detail with 221 photos of Sherlock. I'm rather fond of the Donovan one.

These were hilarious. And if you've read the comments in 'John's Blog', these feel rather more in character than we'd think at first read through.

Mary

John: That's clever. So you scratch their backs and...
Sherlock: Yes. And then disinfect myself.

June 19, 2014 10:31 am  #1066

Sherlockiangirl did also profiles of Lestrade and Moriarty, so here they are:

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

June 19, 2014 1:02 pm  #1067

Sherlock is so sweet - while being in a hospital, he knitted a new jumper for John:

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

June 19, 2014 1:08 pm  #1068

nakahara wrote:

Sherlock is so sweet - while being in a hospital, he knitted a new jumper for John:

Long as he forgets to put his shirt on (or pull the sheet up), he can do whatever he likes, far as I'm concerned.   heh

June 19, 2014 1:29 pm  #1069

Well, his doctors categorically forbidden him to pull his sheet up - for the sake of his health, of course

Wow, more Sherlock knitting - it´s obviously more relaxing than violin and it cures boredom:

And people are content with the result, too:

Forget bees and Sussexs:

Last edited by nakahara (June 19, 2014 1:32 pm)

June 19, 2014 1:37 pm  #1070

I want that skull cardigan!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..I've always assumed that love is a dangerous disadvantage. Thank you for the final proof...

June 19, 2014 1:42 pm  #1071

Mrs.Wenceslas wrote:

I want that skull cardigan!!

Do you have any idea how many of those they could sell?!

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

June 19, 2014 1:43 pm  #1072

if Ben stops acting, he definitely should learn knitting!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..I've always assumed that love is a dangerous disadvantage. Thank you for the final proof...

June 24, 2014 5:54 pm  #1073

Last edited by Mattlocked (June 24, 2014 5:55 pm)

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

June 24, 2014 9:52 pm  #1074

Mattlocked wrote:

An oldie, but a goodie.
Unfortunately "they" usually bite each other. Sigh.

June 25, 2014 5:39 am  #1075

I hadn't seen this one before Twitter last night...it's brilliant.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

June 26, 2014 2:11 pm  #1076

Young Mycroft and the incident with the goldfish:

June 26, 2014 5:45 pm  #1077

Oh God, please, make THIS true!!!!

June 26, 2014 6:30 pm  #1078

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

June 26, 2014 7:10 pm  #1079

Well it's a bit late for that on BBC Sherlock, but in another series it's always possible.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

June 26, 2014 7:16 pm  #1080

besleybean wrote:

Well it's a bit late for that on BBC Sherlock, but in another series it's always possible.

It´s never too late. 
They just adjust the scenes a bit the way they did it in the original Star Wars after the new trilogy appeared. 

Board footera