BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 15, 2014 11:27 am  #961

Re: Your Favourite Fan Mockups/Photoshops

Nice!

May 15, 2014 1:32 pm  #962

Hahaha great Poor Jim, bad dragon has eaten his Westwood, I would have cried too xD 

***************************************************************************************************************************                                    

"Hey, chief, I might be wrong, but I think we're flying into a mountain. This makes me feel... scared of the mountain.
One thing we could do is pull up and fly over the mountain. How does that sound to...
"

May 16, 2014 11:20 am  #963

Mary Morstan being educated on the issue of Johnlock fanfiction.
(Some strong language, but I find those captions hilarious together with Amanda´s facial expressions here.)

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

May 16, 2014 11:54 am  #964

LOL, and I even had to look something up 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

May 16, 2014 12:51 pm  #965

Harriet wrote:

LOL, and I even had to look something up

Probably the same thing I had to look up - ha ha!

May 16, 2014 12:57 pm  #966

Yes, my knowledge of unusual English words expanded too.

Last edited by nakahara (May 16, 2014 12:57 pm)

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

May 16, 2014 4:22 pm  #967

So, basically, this is educative 

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

May 16, 2014 6:06 pm  #968

very.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..I've always assumed that love is a dangerous disadvantage. Thank you for the final proof...

May 16, 2014 10:03 pm  #969

May 16, 2014 10:05 pm  #970

May 16, 2014 10:28 pm  #971

May 17, 2014 9:48 am  #972

SpiralStaircase wrote:

Oh, God, Yes.

***************************************************************************************************************************                                    

"Hey, chief, I might be wrong, but I think we're flying into a mountain. This makes me feel... scared of the mountain.
One thing we could do is pull up and fly over the mountain. How does that sound to...
"

May 17, 2014 3:05 pm  #973

SpiralStaircase wrote:

I actually choked laughing at this one.  Boobybatch haha

Benedict Cumberbatch

"So, I am human, I’m not as tall as people think I am... I’m nice-ish, clever, important to some people, but I tend to rub them up the wrong way."

May 17, 2014 4:05 pm  #974

OK, I'm still giggling about this one. lololol  I just emailed that around to some like-minded people. Too funny.  And true.

May 17, 2014 9:33 pm  #975

Haha, too much truth in that one. 

May 18, 2014 12:31 pm  #976

MartaSt wrote:

SpiralStaircase wrote:

Oh, God, Yes.

That´s so truthful! 
It will probably end like this, I´am afraid:

May 18, 2014 12:32 pm  #977

Some Sherlock smut again:

May 18, 2014 6:12 pm  #978

nakahara wrote:

Oh oh. I already look almost as old as the season 6 group here..... so you know what that means. Well, I'll still be watching from heaven, I just know it. Sigh.

May 18, 2014 6:23 pm  #979

May 18, 2014 6:31 pm  #980

Obviously the pie chart was made by Hiddles fans.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

Board footera