BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 12, 2014 8:57 pm  #941

Re: Your Favourite Fan Mockups/Photoshops

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

May 12, 2014 9:22 pm  #942

And who is going now to restore balance to the Universe? 

Last edited by MartaSt (May 12, 2014 9:23 pm)

***************************************************************************************************************************                                    

"Hey, chief, I might be wrong, but I think we're flying into a mountain. This makes me feel... scared of the mountain.
One thing we could do is pull up and fly over the mountain. How does that sound to...
"

May 13, 2014 6:49 am  #943

Nice decorating tip:

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

May 13, 2014 8:50 am  #944

nakahara wrote:

Ha ha! Love this one!!

May 13, 2014 1:24 pm  #945

nakahara wrote:

Nice decorating tip:

Hot British actors dresses in suits will be enough. There's no need for anything else

***************************************************************************************************************************                                    

"Hey, chief, I might be wrong, but I think we're flying into a mountain. This makes me feel... scared of the mountain.
One thing we could do is pull up and fly over the mountain. How does that sound to...
"

May 13, 2014 1:28 pm  #946

MartaSt wrote:

nakahara wrote:

Nice decorating tip:

Hot British actors dresses in suits will be enough. There's no need for anything else

My words exactly

May 13, 2014 8:42 pm  #947

A lovely little comics from "lonly-chibi-dragon". 

May 14, 2014 10:11 am  #948

Delicious Sherlock pralines - from the author "redscharlach":
Wouldn´t mind trying some of those:

May 14, 2014 10:24 am  #949

And here are some drinks to go with the pralines.
Not sure about an author, through.

May 14, 2014 12:23 pm  #950

Hilarious, especially the pralines. 100% pure nuts

- -  - –  – –  - - -  - - - -  -  - – -  - – - -  – – –  – - – -  – - –  -  – - -
Up, down, flying around, looping the loop and defying the ground.
They're all frightfully keen, those magnificent men in their flying machines!

May 14, 2014 3:47 pm  #951

This pralines look so delicious. I would eat all of them, especially Nougatine Patch and Dismember Mint

Damn, I need to eat some chocolate after seeing this...

"

May 14, 2014 4:36 pm  #952

Oh, yum!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

May 14, 2014 7:19 pm  #953

That's adorable. 

We solve crimes, I blog about it, and he forgets his pants.  I wouldn't hold out too much hope!

Just this morning you were all tiny and small and made of clay!

I'm working my way up the greasy pole.  It's… very greasy.  And…  pole-shaped.

May 15, 2014 10:45 am  #954

Poor, poor Jim!

May 15, 2014 10:46 am  #955

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

May 15, 2014 10:53 am  #956

LOL ... brilliant!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ten:" I'm burning up a sun just to say goodbye."

Sherlock: "I heard you.”

"Temptation coursing through our veins " 
(Tony Hadley)

May 15, 2014 11:04 am  #957

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..I've always assumed that love is a dangerous disadvantage. Thank you for the final proof...

May 15, 2014 11:15 am  #958

Nakahara, you are spoiling us! 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

May 15, 2014 11:17 am  #959

Ha ha - some brilliant ones there!!!

May 15, 2014 11:17 am  #960

Me? Not at all! (whistles innocently)

Board footera