BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 5, 2014 10:05 pm  #901

Re: Your Favourite Fan Mockups/Photoshops

Sorry, another Ben/Tom one -

May 6, 2014 2:09 pm  #902

Cumberbatch and Hiddleston together - I am in heaven!

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

May 6, 2014 10:42 pm  #903

Why? Just why? Are you apologising? 

Didn't notice the swearing in the previous one, until you pointed it out. Due, quite possibly, to the fact that I was too busy ogling (love that word). That film made me cry though. 

Please feel free to post more. I'm not complaining!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

May 7, 2014 5:40 am  #904

War Horse?
Good film.
Book better.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

May 7, 2014 8:11 am  #905

Stage show better than the film as well. But the film does have its...compensations. 

Last edited by Davina (May 7, 2014 8:12 am)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

May 7, 2014 8:57 am  #906

Those devilish cheekbones, hmmm....

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

May 7, 2014 8:58 am  #907

May 7, 2014 10:15 am  #908

Davina wrote:

Why? Just why? Are you apologising?

Didn't notice the swearing in the previous one, until you pointed it out. Due, quite possibly, to the fact that I was too busy ogling (love that word). That film made me cry though.

Please feel free to post more. I'm not complaining!

I was apologising because this thread is supposed to be about Ben/Sherlock, Martin/John...at least I assume so.  

I feel a bit guilty actually because I've gone a bit Tom/Loki mad these past few weeks and have been neglecting Ben and this forum rather badly!  I need to re-watch some Sherlock episodes to return Ben to the front of my mind again...well, he can join Tom there - ha ha!

And on that note -

May 7, 2014 10:35 am  #909

They are both perfect, why should we be limited to just one of them?

May 7, 2014 10:59 am  #910

besleybean wrote:

War Horse?
Good film.
Book better.

I hated the film. It was like one of those old Disney movies, like Old Yeller or something. *smile* I sat down to watch WH and thought I'd see an adult, thought-provoking war movie with a heroic horse and a couple of good-looking guys, but instead, I got what felt very lightweight. To me, it "read" like a YA novel.

I would have loved to have seen it on the stage, just to see those horse puppets--  amazing!

Last edited by ancientsgate (May 7, 2014 11:00 am)

May 7, 2014 3:39 pm  #911

I think it is a YA novel!
I saw the NT live link to the stage  show, it was fab

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

May 7, 2014 5:51 pm  #912

nakahara wrote:

Those devilish cheekbones, hmmm....

Mmmhmmm.  Ohh, yes.  And as well all know, according to Ben, they sit around polishing their zygotes together…   

We solve crimes, I blog about it, and he forgets his pants.  I wouldn't hold out too much hope!

Just this morning you were all tiny and small and made of clay!

I'm working my way up the greasy pole.  It's… very greasy.  And…  pole-shaped.

May 7, 2014 10:44 pm  #913

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

May 8, 2014 8:02 am  #914

LOL, that is lovely! 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

May 8, 2014 8:08 am  #915

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

May 8, 2014 9:22 am  #916

That smile...!

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant
"We did observe." - David Tennant in "Richard II"

May 10, 2014 1:23 pm  #917

beautiful!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..I've always assumed that love is a dangerous disadvantage. Thank you for the final proof...

May 10, 2014 10:44 pm  #918

May 11, 2014 2:21 am  #919

Perfect!

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

May 11, 2014 7:21 am  #920

I don't really like crossovers, but on  a personal note, I just wanted to say that TV ad is a fave for my hubby and I.

Board footera