BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 11, 2014 10:00 am  #881

Re: Your Favourite Fan Mockups/Photoshops

Hehehehe

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

April 11, 2014 11:13 am  #882

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

April 11, 2014 11:20 am  #883

April 11, 2014 11:44 am  #884

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

April 14, 2014 5:01 am  #885

I suppose this is considered a photoshopped-up creation?  Just… bad artist!  Bit not good!   
(yet also strange and interesting and a bit sad good…)   

(created by http://sextective.tumblr.com)

We solve crimes, I blog about it, and he forgets his pants.  I wouldn't hold out too much hope!

Just this morning you were all tiny and small and made of clay!

I'm working my way up the greasy pole.  It's… very greasy.  And…  pole-shaped.

April 14, 2014 7:37 am  #886

I certainly think the significance of the handshake was not lost on John.
It's after that he looks the most emotional, at the aiir field...
He knew then that this is a final goodbye...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

April 18, 2014 8:27 am  #887

Oh, this made my morning...!

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant
"We did observe." - David Tennant in "Richard II"

April 18, 2014 8:51 am  #888

April 19, 2014 1:09 pm  #889

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

April 19, 2014 3:28 pm  #890

tonnaree wrote:

Let's hear it for the moms!

April 22, 2014 9:23 am  #891

The Road goes ever on and on...

April 29, 2014 9:32 pm  #892

April 29, 2014 9:40 pm  #893

April 29, 2014 9:46 pm  #894

nakahara wrote:

A bit foolish, aren't we? I love it! 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

May 2, 2014 5:31 pm  #895

Hee hee!

P.S....I hope the swearing isn't too naughty mods!

Last edited by SpiralStaircase (May 2, 2014 5:44 pm)

May 2, 2014 8:40 pm  #896

SpiralStaircase wrote:

Wow, that is absolutely brilliant   I wonder which of them has more fans - Cumberbatch or Hiddlestone? Tricky question

***************************************************************************************************************************                                    

"Hey, chief, I might be wrong, but I think we're flying into a mountain. This makes me feel... scared of the mountain.
One thing we could do is pull up and fly over the mountain. How does that sound to...
"

May 2, 2014 8:41 pm  #897

I think most of us like both of them.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

May 2, 2014 8:46 pm  #898

I like Tom a lot.  He's smart funny and playful.

But I capital L. LOVE Benedict.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

May 2, 2014 8:47 pm  #899

besleybean wrote:

I think most of us like both of them.

In this forum - sure. But in general?

***************************************************************************************************************************                                    

"Hey, chief, I might be wrong, but I think we're flying into a mountain. This makes me feel... scared of the mountain.
One thing we could do is pull up and fly over the mountain. How does that sound to...
"

May 2, 2014 8:49 pm  #900

Dunno, but I can't think of any reason why sane people shouldn't like them!

Board footera