BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 11, 2014 9:54 am  #841

Re: Your Favourite Fan Mockups/Photoshops

Wow, I never knew John is so oblivious!

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

March 11, 2014 10:35 pm  #842

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

March 12, 2014 3:26 pm  #843

I laughed so hard seeing this:

March 12, 2014 5:32 pm  #844

Most amusing.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

March 12, 2014 10:47 pm  #845

March 12, 2014 11:47 pm  #846

March 13, 2014 9:11 am  #847

I like all three of them, nakahara 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

March 14, 2014 11:15 am  #848

March 14, 2014 11:21 pm  #849

March 14, 2014 11:42 pm  #850

March 17, 2014 5:51 pm  #851

March 17, 2014 5:59 pm  #852

The last one is so funny! Moriarty and his psychopath, then teddy bear face x)

March 17, 2014 6:03 pm  #853

Just adorable - and so is Madonna 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

March 17, 2014 7:13 pm  #854

Oh Sprial those are excellent! I want to save them and use them as valentine's day cards...but I feel DH would not find them nearly as amusing as I do

March 17, 2014 10:25 pm  #855

SpiralStaircase wrote:

LOL  OK, too funny.

March 18, 2014 3:33 pm  #856

Poor kitty!

March 18, 2014 4:03 pm  #857

Poor Kitty but it makes me laugh all the same^^

---------------------------------------
Enjoy the silence
"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats." - Albert Schweitzer

March 31, 2014 2:42 am  #858

I love this. 

We solve crimes, I blog about it, and he forgets his pants.  I wouldn't hold out too much hope!

Just this morning you were all tiny and small and made of clay!

I'm working my way up the greasy pole.  It's… very greasy.  And…  pole-shaped.

March 31, 2014 9:20 am  #859

Woow! Loki and Sherlock together! Beautiful!

I just found this and had a good laugh:

March 31, 2014 6:52 pm  #860

perfect!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..I've always assumed that love is a dangerous disadvantage. Thank you for the final proof...

Board footera