BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 19, 2016 9:58 pm  #3121

Re: Your Favourite Fan Mockups/Photoshops

nakahara: that is absolutely wild!
Liberty: Sherlock looks unsure about how he feels wearing a jumper like one of John's.  The colours work, though.

Clueing for looks.

December 21, 2016 11:25 pm  #3122

Wow, lovely edit!

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

December 22, 2016 7:23 am  #3123

Love that one!  Maybe this will be the twist of S4, that it really will turn into a sitcom!

December 22, 2016 1:55 pm  #3124

All lives end. All hearts are broken. Caring is not an advantage.

December 22, 2016 2:01 pm  #3125

Love that one. 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

December 22, 2016 2:20 pm  #3126

Funny to see them the same height!

December 23, 2016 7:06 pm  #3127

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

December 24, 2016 1:57 pm  #3128

The real reason why Mycrodt hates Christmas:

December 24, 2016 1:57 pm  #3129

December 25, 2016 6:58 pm  #3130

December 25, 2016 8:47 pm  #3131

Haha love all the Christmas ones!

All lives end. All hearts are broken. Caring is not an advantage.

December 27, 2016 6:48 pm  #3132

Oh my god, that's really good! 

We solve crimes, I blog about it, and he forgets his pants.  I wouldn't hold out too much hope!

Just this morning you were all tiny and small and made of clay!

I'm working my way up the greasy pole.  It's… very greasy.  And…  pole-shaped.

December 28, 2016 10:09 am  #3133

Loved this little summary!

(Lestrade, Molly and Mycroft in the link):

http://rosecoloured.tumblr.com/post/154991229186/ask-and-ye-shall-receive-atikiologymore

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Team Hudders!

December 28, 2016 2:56 pm  #3134

These Tumblr powerpoint things are always so funny.  Thanks for sharing this one, as I had not yet seen it.

Clueing for looks.

December 31, 2016 11:50 pm  #3135

Last edited by nakahara (December 31, 2016 11:51 pm)

January 1, 2017 12:03 am  #3136

Wheee! Happy New Year!

-----
"The posh boy loves the dominatrix." Context matters.

January 1, 2017 3:05 pm  #3137

Nice! Those look like they would make excellent phone wallpaper.

Clueing for looks.

January 1, 2017 4:04 pm  #3138

Happy New Year and Merry Sherlock indeed!

Team Hudders!

January 4, 2017 12:26 pm  #3139

January 4, 2017 12:39 pm  #3140

Hope he doesn't pop him!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

Board footera