BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 24, 2016 8:18 pm  #3101

Re: Your Favourite Fan Mockups/Photoshops

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

November 25, 2016 7:47 am  #3102

Fantastic!
So Mary really worked for Mycroft, didn´t she?

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

November 25, 2016 8:12 am  #3103

nakahara wrote:

So Mary really worked for Mycroft, didn´t she?

You're wicked!

-----
"The posh boy loves the dominatrix." Context matters.

November 25, 2016 5:22 pm  #3104

LOL Mycroft doesn't look too pleased.

Clueing for looks.

November 25, 2016 5:31 pm  #3105

Oh, I want that fan fic! Can anyone write a fan fic where Baby Watson's father is Mycroft!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

November 25, 2016 9:28 pm  #3106

Vhanja wrote:

Oh, I want that fan fic! Can anyone write a fan fic where Baby Watson's father is Mycroft!

That could be hilarious, in fact... 

"Where are you going, Mary?"
"Oh, you know how it goes... England needs me and stuff..."

"Sherlock, why are you staring at the baby so much?"
"I have a feeling there´s certain resemblance... but... oh, forget it!"

November 25, 2016 10:16 pm  #3107

"England needs me" 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Team Hudders!

November 27, 2016 4:57 pm  #3108

Just found this today - so hilarious! (And so cute!)

Team Hudders!

November 27, 2016 5:47 pm  #3109

Hehehe, Jawn is very in character!

-----
"The posh boy loves the dominatrix." Context matters.

November 27, 2016 7:59 pm  #3110

Both the hedgehog and the drawings are so cute! 

November 27, 2016 8:01 pm  #3111

Aw, that's a cute drawing!

Team Hudders!

December 4, 2016 12:40 am  #3112

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

December 4, 2016 12:57 am  #3113

Nice little evolution, of sorts.

Clueing for looks.

December 18, 2016 4:49 pm  #3114

A little Christmas greeting:

http://dixiebell.tumblr.com/post/154589530382

December 18, 2016 6:29 pm  #3115

Team Hudders!

December 18, 2016 9:14 pm  #3116

Slightly new dynamics.... 

December 18, 2016 9:54 pm  #3117

Yes, please. 

Team Hudders!

December 18, 2016 11:41 pm  #3118

Sweet.

Clueing for looks.

December 19, 2016 12:54 pm  #3119

A funny response on Mark´s trolling during the recent Q&A:

December 19, 2016 9:09 pm  #3120

Not really hilarious, but I thought this was cute!

http://barachiki.tumblr.com/post/154663007035/sherlocks-2016-christmas-sweater

Board footera