BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 9, 2016 5:41 pm  #3061

Re: Your Favourite Fan Mockups/Photoshops

I absolutely love the one with the Little Tikes car!  That is so funny! 

September 10, 2016 7:54 pm  #3062

Typical Sherlock and his reasoning:

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

September 13, 2016 8:13 pm  #3063

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

September 14, 2016 9:29 am  #3064

When you try to amuse yourself and the others by making cute photoshops and somebody viciously attacks you for it:

http://sherlockspeare.tumblr.com/post/150197808229/i-hated-your-insertion-of-benedict-into-a-start-up

September 14, 2016 10:58 am  #3065

The promo picture of S4. Sherlockspeare shifted the positions of Sherlock and John so that John was looking at Sherlock in her edit instead of looking into the side.

Not something that would deserve such a vitriolic response from people, IMHO... and yet....

September 14, 2016 5:48 pm  #3066

Some people will get offended at anything!

September 14, 2016 6:51 pm  #3067

On a mockup thread?
Surely it's FOR mockups!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

September 18, 2016 9:50 pm  #3068

Are any of you familiar with the cinnamon roll meme on Tumblr? Someone made a Sherlock one and it's pretty good.  There's a lot of images, so I'll just link to the whole post instead of inserting all the images.
http://missartemisholmes.tumblr.com/post/142300881928

Clueing for looks.

October 3, 2016 7:29 am  #3069

Oh my they are hilarious!

-----
"The posh boy loves the dominatrix." Context matters.

October 10, 2016 11:47 am  #3070

October 12, 2016 10:59 am  #3071

Benedict´s new movie poster:

October 12, 2016 12:19 pm  #3072

Lautrela wrote:

XD remind me of that fanart I came across some time ago : 

http://i.imgur.com/8fUq3YE.jpg

LOL, cute!

October 20, 2016 12:54 pm  #3073

Johnlock kiss tragedy:

October 20, 2016 5:36 pm  #3074

Aww, that's kind of cute .  But it didn't need to be his face!

October 20, 2016 5:40 pm  #3075

Liberty!
Pictures in my head, you know...

------------------------------------------------------------

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

"If you're not reading the subtext then hell mend you"  -  Steven Moffat
"Love conquers all" Benedict Cumberbatch on Sherlock's and John's relationship
"This is a show about a detective, his best friend, his wife, their baby and their dog" - Nobody. Ever.

October 21, 2016 1:28 am  #3076

Oh, Liberty....you naughty girl! 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And I said "dangerous" and here you are.

You. It's always you. John Watson, you keep me right.

October 24, 2016 9:56 pm  #3077

Sherlock made a grave mistake. He annoyed Dr. Strange a bit too much:

October 25, 2016 2:09 am  #3078

HAHAHA!!!

Clueing for looks.

October 25, 2016 7:58 am  #3079

October 25, 2016 10:20 am  #3080

Board footera