BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 26, 2016 3:32 am  #3001

Re: Your Favourite Fan Mockups/Photoshops

Lol.   (although my first thought was "deducts for the audience?  you mean insults them!")   

We solve crimes, I blog about it, and he forgets his pants.  I wouldn't hold out too much hope!

Just this morning you were all tiny and small and made of clay!

I'm working my way up the greasy pole.  It's… very greasy.  And…  pole-shaped.

July 29, 2016 7:41 pm  #3002

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

July 29, 2016 7:46 pm  #3003

I'll be in my bunk.....................................................

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

July 29, 2016 9:05 pm  #3004

Dirty, dirty!

Clueing for looks.

July 30, 2016 10:38 pm  #3005

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

July 31, 2016 7:37 am  #3006

They look so good.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

July 31, 2016 8:49 am  #3007

July 31, 2016 8:50 am  #3008

Oldie, but goodie. 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

July 31, 2016 3:37 pm  #3009

Ha.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

July 31, 2016 4:13 pm  #3010

Lol, these keep getting better and better.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

July 31, 2016 9:45 pm  #3011

August 1, 2016 1:14 pm  #3012

August 1, 2016 3:05 pm  #3013

Clueing for looks.

August 1, 2016 3:15 pm  #3014

My new fave band!

August 1, 2016 4:48 pm  #3015

Brilliant!

August 1, 2016 5:31 pm  #3016

That's my favorite one.

August 1, 2016 5:39 pm  #3017

But I'd be more likely to listen to the band in the previous one!

August 1, 2016 5:41 pm  #3018

Me, too!

August 1, 2016 11:23 pm  #3019

Thank Sherlockology!

Clueing for looks.

August 2, 2016 12:53 pm  #3020

I don't know why Sherlockology should get the credit, they only reblogged it.

The original comes from here.

Last edited by Ariane DeVere (August 2, 2016 12:53 pm)

Board footera