BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 16, 2016 3:49 pm  #2981

Re: Your Favourite Fan Mockups/Photoshops

Fantastic.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

May 20, 2016 10:14 pm  #2982

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

May 21, 2016 5:12 pm  #2983

John was envious of Sherlock´s sheet:

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

May 24, 2016 7:46 pm  #2984

This:

(source: wantstobelieve.tumblr.com)

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

May 24, 2016 7:48 pm  #2985

Fairly accurate, I certainly was blown away by Benedict(who I had never heard of before).
But I did also think the whole show was the best thing I'd ever seen on TV and I couldn't wait for the next episode.
I feel absolutely privileged to have been there right at the start.

Last edited by besleybean (May 24, 2016 7:57 pm)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

May 24, 2016 7:54 pm  #2986

Lovely and absolutely correct! 

May 25, 2016 11:39 am  #2987

May 31, 2016 9:05 am  #2988

June 5, 2016 1:59 pm  #2989

Here's one that combines Sherlock with the original stories.  Warning: it's kind of sad.

Clueing for looks.

June 5, 2016 3:33 pm  #2990

*gross sobbing*

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

June 10, 2016 8:59 pm  #2991

Sherlock and his off-switches... LOL!

June 10, 2016 9:04 pm  #2992

Can't even...

June 21, 2016 10:44 am  #2993

Oh, yesss!

June 21, 2016 12:20 pm  #2994

I will never recover from the Zoolander 2 gifs.

Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 

June 21, 2016 7:09 pm  #2995

Love the birth of Venus one!

June 21, 2016 7:11 pm  #2996

SusiGo wrote:

This:

(source: wantstobelieve.tumblr.com)

Lol, that is my exact reaction to watching Sherlock for the first time!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

June 21, 2016 7:14 pm  #2997

All is the best thing about Z2, I'm glad s/he got their own spin-off

-----
"The posh boy loves the dominatrix." Context matters.

June 21, 2016 7:24 pm  #2998

Indeed.

June 25, 2016 10:00 pm  #2999

Honorary German  
 -Vaclav Havel 

June 25, 2016 11:01 pm  #3000

Lol. awesome!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

Board footera