BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 4, 2016 3:38 pm  #2941

Re: Your Favourite Fan Mockups/Photoshops

*spits coffee*  The last one!

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

April 4, 2016 9:01 pm  #2942

It makes me sad, cos it's such a jarring scene in the episode...poor Sherlock.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

April 4, 2016 9:35 pm  #2943

I think their hung over butts are funny as hell.  

Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 

April 5, 2016 1:05 pm  #2944

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

April 5, 2016 1:46 pm  #2945

Strolling in the park with their dogs. Gladstone and Redbeard are glad to breath some spring air finally:

http://221bees.co.vu/image/140018364248

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

April 5, 2016 2:25 pm  #2946

Awwww! 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

April 5, 2016 9:55 pm  #2947

"Never let @_JMoriarty borrow your phone."

https://mobile.twitter.com/the_whip_hand/status/717073188669243392

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

April 7, 2016 6:58 am  #2948

That was hilarious.

April 7, 2016 6:59 am  #2949

Leaked up footage from the set of S4:

April 7, 2016 7:27 am  #2950

April 7, 2016 7:48 am  #2951

Oof, sorry...it's the using the real people thing again, not characters...
Making Mycroft say something is one thing, making Mark say something is a whole other issue.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

April 7, 2016 11:56 am  #2952

I think Mark would be amused.  He does have a lovely sense of humor.

Honorary German  
 -Vaclav Havel 

April 7, 2016 3:32 pm  #2953

You might be right.
But I don't think we should make assumptions.
I still don't think real people should be used.

April 8, 2016 7:06 am  #2954

Bit confused:

April 8, 2016 7:33 am  #2955

Ha.

April 9, 2016 2:26 pm  #2956

John and his spouse. 

April 11, 2016 2:28 pm  #2957

April 11, 2016 3:01 pm  #2958

LOL! 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

April 11, 2016 4:12 pm  #2959

Oh my! Those gifs really made me laugh!

Clueing for looks.

April 12, 2016 8:00 am  #2960

Board footera