BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 27, 2016 10:01 am  #2921

Re: Your Favourite Fan Mockups/Photoshops

Love it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

March 27, 2016 11:45 am  #2922

Yitzock wrote:

Here's another special one for this weekend.

LOL! 

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

March 27, 2016 11:46 am  #2923

ukaunz wrote:

Arwel is messing with us again

Perfect! 

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

March 27, 2016 12:13 pm  #2924

Mike Stamford´s Easter:

March 27, 2016 12:15 pm  #2925

The one on the bottom right ... 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

March 27, 2016 4:07 pm  #2926

SusiGo wrote:

Please, guys, look at this and tell me where it belongs as it is not really a mock-up. I mean, it is, but how they re-use actors and actresses is really amazing (Cheers to tobe who noticed that the cabbie's wife is also the chairwoman of the jury in TRF). 

http://tykobrian.tumblr.com/post/139594287959/jenna221b-may-shepard-weeesi

How keen-eyed that person is...!

Last edited by Lilythiell (March 27, 2016 4:19 pm)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'd be lost without my blogger.
"It’s not a ‘gang’ show, it’s the Sherlock and John show. It’s about developing their characters and their relationship, and the characters drawn into their orbit.”  Steven Moffat

March 27, 2016 4:17 pm  #2927

nakahara wrote:

My, they're all brilliant!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'd be lost without my blogger.
"It’s not a ‘gang’ show, it’s the Sherlock and John show. It’s about developing their characters and their relationship, and the characters drawn into their orbit.”  Steven Moffat

March 29, 2016 7:06 pm  #2928

Very good post enumerating some fraudulent Benedict / Martin manips. Many people fell for these manips so its helpful to know most notorious of them enumerated here:

http://holligenet.tumblr.com/post/17699804997/the-sherlock-manip-masterpost

March 29, 2016 7:34 pm  #2929

Very good! Reminds me once again that you cannot trust your eyes anymore.

March 29, 2016 8:33 pm  #2930

I don't think I ever fall for them and I always call them out.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

March 29, 2016 8:50 pm  #2931

I've only seen a couple of those, and I would have fallen for all of them! (I'm very gullible!)
Thanks for posting, I'll be more wary and sceptical from now on

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

March 29, 2016 9:20 pm  #2932

I've seen a couple of those...some of them are more convincing than others.  I do remember the jumping one being called out as photoshopped in a Hobbit interview, though.

Am I the only one who finds some of that kind of creepy, cutting out a fan and putting the actors closer together? It's not nice, if you ask me, as if they think people just want to see the actors and don't care about them taking photos with fans, or even just cutting out other members of the cast or crew as if nobody cared about them.

Clueing for looks.

March 29, 2016 9:25 pm  #2933

It could be as well the fans themselves if they don't want their pics going viral on the net.

March 29, 2016 9:35 pm  #2934

If that were true, though, then why would we be able to find the originals, too? And even if that were the case for some of them, I highly doubt its the case for all of them.

Clueing for looks.

March 29, 2016 9:42 pm  #2935

From the very beginning of fandom life I have called out pictures showing the actors physically closer than they really are. It's pure mischief making and(IMHO) worse than Johnlock, because at least that's fiction!

April 1, 2016 1:26 pm  #2936

Sidney Paget captured in this nice mockup:

April 2, 2016 9:30 pm  #2937

True reason behind Sherlock´s "drug addiction":

April 3, 2016 10:02 pm  #2938

Oh my! 

Clueing for looks.

April 4, 2016 11:46 am  #2939

The mystery of Mycroft´s tie solved! Ouch!

April 4, 2016 12:06 pm  #2940

Board footera