BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 19, 2016 7:17 pm  #2881

Re: Your Favourite Fan Mockups/Photoshops

Interesting find about the extras!

And the one about the lady in pink is cool.

Clueing for looks.

February 20, 2016 12:06 pm  #2882

Aww, I hate to be a party pooper, but the woman at the press conference isn't Jennifer Wilson. Look at the suits, they're different. Press lady's jacket has a notched lapel, Jennifer Wilson's has sort of epaulettes. They're a different fabric and shade of pink, too. Nice theory, but not true.

Edit: Actually, if she's wearing an overcoat, I guess it could be the same lady... but then again, I think Jennifer Wilson's hair is blonde.

Last edited by ukaunz (February 20, 2016 12:17 pm)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

February 20, 2016 12:22 pm  #2883

But the reporter at the press conference did show up at Moriarty's trial as the juror whose children were threatened
https://wereallmadherebookblog.wordpress.com/2013/11/11/random-sherlock-theory/

Edit: The actress who played Jennifer Wilson is Louise Breckon-Richards, and if you google her you can see she's not the same woman who played the reporter in ASIB or the juror in TRF.

Anyway, this has become very OT!

Last edited by ukaunz (February 20, 2016 12:28 pm)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

February 20, 2016 12:31 pm  #2884

I agree with you, Amber. She doesn't even resemble Jennifer Wilson much, as I see her 
(And I agree about the OT, too  )

Last edited by Harriet (February 20, 2016 12:31 pm)

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

February 20, 2016 4:53 pm  #2885

Y'know, I was gonna say the jacket shade and hair did seem a bit different and I wondered, but it was such a neat little image and thing to notice, anyway, and to share when the other examples came up.  Thanks for the update!

We solve crimes, I blog about it, and he forgets his pants.  I wouldn't hold out too much hope!

Just this morning you were all tiny and small and made of clay!

I'm working my way up the greasy pole.  It's… very greasy.  And…  pole-shaped.

February 20, 2016 5:25 pm  #2886

But this is just another example of how good we are at intensive research and applied science.   

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

February 20, 2016 8:03 pm  #2887

Well, even if it ends up not being true, it's still shows the close observation that Sherlock fans partake in.  And like tonnaree said.

Clueing for looks.

February 21, 2016 3:37 pm  #2888

Just a warning there are curses in this one.  I know we've had ones with curses before but I just thought I'd let you all know.

Clueing for looks.

February 21, 2016 3:51 pm  #2889

I have seen that one so many times and I still laugh!  This is their relationship in a nutshell.

Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 

February 21, 2016 4:34 pm  #2890

So true!

Clueing for looks.

February 22, 2016 1:50 pm  #2891

An affair interrupted in an inappropriate time:

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

February 24, 2016 7:57 pm  #2892

It´s risky to be drunk and to watch ASIB at the same time. Strange things can happen.... 

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

February 24, 2016 8:26 pm  #2893

How to seduce a scientist:

February 24, 2016 8:53 pm  #2894

Oh god help me!  Sherlock's expressions are perfect in that one!

Honorary German  
 -Vaclav Havel 

February 25, 2016 7:55 pm  #2895

Here's one (again, swears, just a warning just in case) that made laugh. A different kind of deduction?:

Clueing for looks.

February 25, 2016 10:54 pm  #2896

Nice deductions, Sherlock! Althrough the scene where you make them is scary as hell...

February 26, 2016 1:40 pm  #2897

If this one doesn't make you faint, you're already dead:

http://queerdraco.tumblr.com/post/139986075560/

(*posting from the floor, from which I find myself unable to get up*)

February 26, 2016 1:53 pm  #2898

Ariane DeVere wrote:

If this one doesn't make you faint, you're already dead:

http://queerdraco.tumblr.com/post/139986075560/

(*posting from the floor, from which I find myself unable to get up*)

Jesus Christ Almighty
*thud*

Honorary German  
 -Vaclav Havel 

March 1, 2016 9:02 am  #2899

March 1, 2016 12:05 pm  #2900

Watson steals away to study medical sciences:

Board footera