BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 15, 2016 4:15 pm  #2861

Re: Your Favourite Fan Mockups/Photoshops

"John", giggle!

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

February 15, 2016 7:08 pm  #2862

All of them -the otters! the lockers! the "remind me next century"! the soft toy experiment...!
Love them!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'd be lost without my blogger.
"It’s not a ‘gang’ show, it’s the Sherlock and John show. It’s about developing their characters and their relationship, and the characters drawn into their orbit.”  Steven Moffat

February 15, 2016 8:39 pm  #2863

Sherlock takes over the traffic signs:

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

February 15, 2016 8:40 pm  #2864

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

February 15, 2016 9:04 pm  #2865

A deduction:

February 15, 2016 9:06 pm  #2866

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

February 15, 2016 9:08 pm  #2867

Oh, I love these signs -all those manips, to be honest, but the signs crack me up every time I see them.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'd be lost without my blogger.
"It’s not a ‘gang’ show, it’s the Sherlock and John show. It’s about developing their characters and their relationship, and the characters drawn into their orbit.”  Steven Moffat

February 16, 2016 8:41 am  #2868

Lol, awesome signs!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

February 17, 2016 11:00 pm  #2869

February 17, 2016 11:22 pm  #2870

February 17, 2016 11:58 pm  #2871

I love all of these, so clever and funny

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

February 18, 2016 1:14 am  #2872

I always love those text post meme things.  I especially like the last two of that set.
And the photo with the note from Mycroft was not anything I would have ever expected!

Clueing for looks.

February 18, 2016 6:37 am  #2873

One of my fave pics of Mark and Martin.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

February 18, 2016 1:38 pm  #2874

"Leave me alone but also shower me with attention."

Proof that Sherlock is indeed a cat.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

February 19, 2016 1:13 am  #2875

I think my fav is "Have you ever heard a cute boy giggle...."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And I said "dangerous" and here you are.

You. It's always you. John Watson, you keep me right.

February 19, 2016 10:42 am  #2876

Please, guys, look at this and tell me where it belongs as it is not really a mock-up. I mean, it is, but how they re-use actors and actresses is really amazing (Cheers to tobe who noticed that the cabbie's wife is also the chairwoman of the jury in TRF). 

http://tykobrian.tumblr.com/post/139594287959/jenna221b-may-shepard-weeesi

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

February 19, 2016 6:20 pm  #2877

Ha, that's cool.  (not sure where it would go either, though)  Sure, it seems obvious they would have some 'regular' extras, but to actually be sharp-eyed enough to notice them on the show?  Again, really cool… and reminds me of this, if it's been mentioned here before?!         

We solve crimes, I blog about it, and he forgets his pants.  I wouldn't hold out too much hope!

Just this morning you were all tiny and small and made of clay!

I'm working my way up the greasy pole.  It's… very greasy.  And…  pole-shaped.

February 19, 2016 6:23 pm  #2878

Wow, this is great. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

February 19, 2016 6:29 pm  #2879

There are still things that one didn't see! Well, me at least. I'm sure there are people who knew that already.

----------
Normal is not something to aspire to, it's something to get away from!

February 19, 2016 7:11 pm  #2880

Love the ASIP one!

Board footera