BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 5, 2015 9:45 pm  #2241

Re: Your Favourite Fan Mockups/Photoshops

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

July 6, 2015 3:04 pm  #2242

Can´t find the right page - oops!

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

July 6, 2015 3:17 pm  #2243

John no longer pays attention to the violin:

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

July 6, 2015 3:17 pm  #2244

Jesus Christ!  Somehow the tuba looks so fitting.

Last edited by Yitzock (July 6, 2015 3:18 pm)

Clueing for looks.

July 6, 2015 3:45 pm  #2245

Just a little habit:

July 6, 2015 4:14 pm  #2246

Ahem! 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

July 7, 2015 1:15 am  #2247

Ah, the autocorrects are just hilarious! Haven't found anything funnier than that. yet.
But it is true; we do need MORE of those!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'd be lost without my blogger.
"It’s not a ‘gang’ show, it’s the Sherlock and John show. It’s about developing their characters and their relationship, and the characters drawn into their orbit.”  Steven Moffat

July 7, 2015 1:25 am  #2248

mrshouse wrote:

BTW, this is how the meet-up at Baker street REALLY went at the end of TEH
http://no-goldfish-required.tumblr.com/post/121486514392/littlemisshamish-parks-and-locks#notes

Haha! Love it! Nice find, mrshouse !

"It’s not a ‘gang’ show, it’s the Sherlock and John show. It’s about developing their characters and their relationship, and the characters drawn into their orbit.”  Steven Moffat

July 7, 2015 1:27 am  #2249

Vhanja wrote:

Lol, this is a funny take on why Moriarty decided to kill them after all in TGG.

http://cant-deny-the-johnlock-ship.tumblr.com/post/119461969688/this-might-get-buried-so-deep-among-all-your-other

Seems legit, though.

July 7, 2015 1:29 am  #2250

nakahara wrote:

Hehehehehe

July 7, 2015 1:33 am  #2251

SusiGo wrote:

We probably had this already regarding the number of notes but still ... 

http://johnnlocked.tumblr.com/post/122155931806/thememacat-barachiki-barachiki

Oh my God, I only had seen Jim's picture! I love it

July 7, 2015 1:39 am  #2252

nakahara wrote:

Mycroft is exasperated:

Ha, Mycroft...the correct sentence sould have been "why do I eat so much breakfast".
Ha, those two...let's elaborate on what "freaky stuff" they might be into. I'm sure everything's not been covered at least a million time in fanfics/fanarts and the like

July 7, 2015 1:42 am  #2253

#nohetero

July 7, 2015 8:09 pm  #2254

UK government newsletter:

July 7, 2015 8:21 pm  #2255

"The Care and Feeding of Goldfish - an Illustrated Guide!" 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

July 7, 2015 8:36 pm  #2256

"Never Diet Again!" and "Cake or Death"

July 7, 2015 8:40 pm  #2257

Nice "GQ" cover!

Clueing for looks.

July 8, 2015 5:51 pm  #2258

Hands off my man!

July 8, 2015 8:21 pm  #2259

Beware of precocious children:

July 8, 2015 8:23 pm  #2260

Yes, I LOVE that one!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

Board footera