BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 16, 2015 3:06 am  #2201

Re: Your Favourite Fan Mockups/Photoshops

Oh, Sherlock fandom!   

We solve crimes, I blog about it, and he forgets his pants.  I wouldn't hold out too much hope!

Just this morning you were all tiny and small and made of clay!

I'm working my way up the greasy pole.  It's… very greasy.  And…  pole-shaped.

June 19, 2015 9:44 am  #2202

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

June 19, 2015 12:17 pm  #2203

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

June 20, 2015 1:14 pm  #2204

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

June 20, 2015 1:25 pm  #2205

Wow, I saw this just yesterday and thought that is something for us, nakahara 

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

June 21, 2015 7:08 pm  #2206

Wow, this headline is priceless:

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

June 21, 2015 7:35 pm  #2207

June 21, 2015 7:37 pm  #2208

Truer words never have been spoken. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

June 22, 2015 10:08 am  #2209

We probably had this already regarding the number of notes but still ... 

http://johnnlocked.tumblr.com/post/122155931806/thememacat-barachiki-barachiki

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

June 22, 2015 7:59 pm  #2210

Mrs. Hudson gets educated:

June 22, 2015 8:21 pm  #2211

I misread the last John for: I'm not that complicated 

Last edited by Harriet (June 22, 2015 8:22 pm)

June 23, 2015 8:24 pm  #2212

I just read this entire page (111) and I'm trying not to burst out laughing in the middle of the library.  Thank you all.  My favourite is the Jeopardy one.  It's perfect.

Last edited by Yitzock (June 23, 2015 8:25 pm)

Clueing for looks.

June 24, 2015 7:32 pm  #2213

It´s getting harder and harder to ignore his attempts at seducing John:

June 24, 2015 8:14 pm  #2214

This will give me bad dreams tonight. 

June 24, 2015 8:54 pm  #2215

Oh my God, my eyes! 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

June 25, 2015 7:59 pm  #2216

That´s what Sherlock needs the bees for:

June 26, 2015 8:21 pm  #2217

Mycroft is exasperated:

June 26, 2015 8:33 pm  #2218

June 26, 2015 8:48 pm  #2219

June 30, 2015 9:22 pm  #2220

Utter cruelty:

Board footera