BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 17, 2015 11:24 am  #1981

Re: Your Favourite Fan Mockups/Photoshops

Wow!

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

March 17, 2015 1:43 pm  #1982

WOW, indeed !

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'd be lost without my blogger.
"It’s not a ‘gang’ show, it’s the Sherlock and John show. It’s about developing their characters and their relationship, and the characters drawn into their orbit.”  Steven Moffat

March 17, 2015 2:59 pm  #1983

Oh, wow...!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

March 17, 2015 4:10 pm  #1984

… Wow!      

And nakahara, based on the person's tags, it says 'boy meets girl'.  Quickly googling shows a pic of Martin looking like that, and a… interesting… synopsis.  One of his tv shows I hadn't heard of!  Speaking of which, wondering where the 'Jim' pic is from… I want to say a disaster movie I haven't seen, like '2012'?

We solve crimes, I blog about it, and he forgets his pants.  I wouldn't hold out too much hope!

Just this morning you were all tiny and small and made of clay!

I'm working my way up the greasy pole.  It's… very greasy.  And…  pole-shaped.

March 17, 2015 8:47 pm  #1985

Wow!

The London disaster scene seems to come from a GI Joe movie:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TbpZ22JIzzI

There are a couple of episodes of Boy Meets Girl on YouTube, too 

Last edited by ukaunz (March 26, 2015 11:39 am)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

March 17, 2015 8:52 pm  #1986

Why we like Sherlock

"It’s not a ‘gang’ show, it’s the Sherlock and John show. It’s about developing their characters and their relationship, and the characters drawn into their orbit.”  Steven Moffat

March 17, 2015 8:59 pm  #1987

"all hearts are broken"

Is there a fic on that topic, yet...?

March 17, 2015 9:23 pm  #1988

nakahara wrote:

Yes, so sad. And Martin is heartbreaking in this - I wonder which movie or Tv series is this from?

It is from Boy Meets Girl. In which a man (Martin) sees is body swapped with that of a woman (Rachael Stirling) because of a huge electric shock.

March 17, 2015 9:45 pm  #1989

Lilythiell wrote:

Why we like Sherlock

Put it also here: http://sherlock.boardhost.com/viewforum.php?id=36

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

March 17, 2015 9:53 pm  #1990

Done.

March 19, 2015 9:00 am  #1991

Lilythiell wrote:

nakahara wrote:

Yes, so sad. And Martin is heartbreaking in this - I wonder which movie or Tv series is this from?

It is from Boy Meets Girl. In which a man (Martin) sees is body swapped with that of a woman (Rachael Stirling) because of a huge electric shock.

Interesting - I definitely put in on my list of a things to watch. Thank you (and you Russel) for a nice tip.

And now - John, king of sass:

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

March 19, 2015 10:49 am  #1992

Haha, love it! 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Team Hudders!

March 19, 2015 12:49 pm  #1993

Brilliant (and I'm quite sure that were the original lines, but they had to change it for something safer xD) !!

March 19, 2015 12:58 pm  #1994

LMAO 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

March 24, 2015 3:11 pm  #1995

March 25, 2015 8:03 am  #1996

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

March 25, 2015 8:13 am  #1997

March 25, 2015 9:58 am  #1998

Sherlock and John are enjoying their stay in Baskerville:

March 25, 2015 12:23 pm  #1999

March 25, 2015 1:40 pm  #2000

Aaaw...!

Team Hudders!

Board footera