BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 2, 2012 12:47 pm  #1

Mrs Hudson's sexuality

A new boundary to wander along, a new field to romp through. Please share your thoughts on this topic.

How do you analyse Mrs H's sex life?

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Also, please note that sentences can also end in full stops. The exclamation mark can be overused.
Sherlock Holmes 28 March 13:08

Mycroft’s popularity doesn’t surprise me at all. He is, after all, incredibly beautiful, clever and well-dressed. And beautiful. Did I mention that?
--Mark Gatiss

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
Robert McCloskey

August 2, 2012 1:38 pm  #2

Re: Mrs Hudson's sexuality

*LOL*

I should have made a survey about Mycrofts sexuality! Damn!

----------
Normal is not something to aspire to, it's something to get away from!

August 2, 2012 1:52 pm  #3

What about Moriarty?? 

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

August 2, 2012 1:55 pm  #4

This is hilarious. Thank you. I've often had sleepless nights debating complex theories about Mrs Hudson's sexual orientation.

She did date Mr Chaterjee for a while but that didn't turn out very well, and neither did her relationship with her husband who subsequently got executed. Perhaps series 3 will see her exploring new avenues with Mrs Turner and her "married ones".

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

August 2, 2012 2:00 pm  #5

Mattlocked wrote:

What about Moriarty?? 

Well I never questioned this, because I thought Sherlock is quite good in deducing him when they met the first time in the laboratory in The great game.

What about Lestrade?

----------

August 2, 2012 2:03 pm  #6

Yes, the underpants. Just slipped my mind! 

Lestrade my change now from hetero- to homosexual after he had troubles with his wife. (Do I remember right this time? Again a deduce from Sherlock during Christmas party?)

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

August 2, 2012 5:27 pm  #7

Mattlocked wrote:

Yes, the underpants. Just slipped my mind! 

Lestrade my change now from hetero- to homosexual after he had troubles with his wife. (Do I remember right this time? Again a deduce from Sherlock during Christmas party?)

Yes his wife cheats on him with the PE teacher.

Well according to fanfiction Lestrade belongs to Mycroft 

----------

August 2, 2012 5:43 pm  #8

A kinky Over 60's mix of the above? XD

Hm Mrs. Hudson's husband, Lestrade's wife...
Quite a lot of bad relationships in Sherlock now that you mention it...

--------------------------------------------------
Crime in Progress. Please Disturb.

August 2, 2012 5:56 pm  #9

Thanks for a good laugh.

August 2, 2012 6:00 pm  #10

Now be honest...who was thinking that the PE teacher is a man.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

August 2, 2012 7:36 pm  #11

Mrs. Hudson is the most sexual, most passionate, most excitable of them all - I'm sure she has had her bit of fun
And dear Mr. Chatterjee should definitely tread very carefully in the near future, now that Sherlock has decided he is no good for his beloved housekeeper, sorry, landlady. There might be a stray harpoon coming his way... 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"There is no such word as 'impossible' in my dictionary. In fact, everything between 'herring' and 'marmalade' seems to be missing." Dirk Gently

Finally, I have made it to Cipher Expert :-))))) (8.8.2012)

August 2, 2012 8:29 pm  #12

Sherlock wouldn't allow a bigamist to make Mrs. Hudson his third wife 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

August 2, 2012 8:50 pm  #13

Yeah, he'd be right out that window onto the bins.

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

August 3, 2012 11:09 am  #14

"I've often had sleepless nights debating complex theories about Mrs Hudson's sexual orientation"

*dies laughing* thanks, mate, for making me laugh on a hard day!

October 5, 2012 6:20 pm  #15

After HOUND we know she's straight and potentially active.
But who cares?(Shudders, in a Sherlock way!)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

February 8, 2014 4:00 am  #16

hypergreenfrog wrote:

Mrs. Hudson is the most sexual, most passionate, most excitable of them all - I'm sure she has had her bit of fun  

Were you joking here, or referring to the memories she shared with John in TSoT? (She describes her relationship with her husband as "purely physical.") 

Moffit once said anything at all could happen with Sherlock's personal life...even marrying Mrs. Hudson. And after hearing that story from her (and finding out what her husband was really like) it doesn't sound like such a joke.

Freudian Johnlock moment: John was a little squicked out by her revelations, probably because he sees her as something of a "parent figure." So, what does he say to interrupt a conversation about sex? "Sherlock."

February 8, 2014 5:03 am  #17

I have no doubt that Hudders sowed many wild oats.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

February 8, 2014 5:57 am  #18

Thanks,  i needed a laugh this morning..

February 8, 2014 5:55 pm  #19

I have a feeling she might have been/still is pretty experimental. She is certainly very open about people of different sexualities; which is awesome! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

February 8, 2014 7:55 pm  #20

This Is The Phantom Lady wrote:

I have a feeling she might have been/still is pretty experimental. She is certainly very open about people of different sexualities; which is awesome! 

Almost to the point of being like slash fanfic writers: She really WANTS to think her two male tenants are involved with each other...

Board footera