BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 1, 2012 5:19 pm  #1

Benedict in Frankie

This is an article published in an Aussie magazine called Frankie. I don't think it tells us anything new but the first line cracked me up, I can just hear him saying that  . You will have to enlarge the article to read it. Sorry, I couldn't find a larger version and am not computer-literate to do anything about it. 

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m5wke4Xjkr1qdojd4o1_r1_1280.jpg

Last edited by hepzibah (August 1, 2012 5:21 pm)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FREE PUSSY RIOT

I wish the real world would just stop hassling me - Rob Thomas

Did I mention that I have a Kindle?

#destroythejoint

August 1, 2012 9:07 pm  #2

Re: Benedict in Frankie

I have NO idea what they mean with "saucy fan fic" lol

Piercing eyes........yessssssssss!

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

August 1, 2012 9:39 pm  #3

But WHY is he wearing one of John's jumpers? And he knows he is very much NOT a Neanderthal. Let's face it...if Neanderthals had looked like Benedict they wouldn't have died out!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

August 1, 2012 9:44 pm  #4

How do you know?
"Overrun and killed by a horde of mad girls...."

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

August 2, 2012 3:05 am  #5

I found out that someone at work did not know you could enlarge or reduce the image on your screen by holding down control and using the scroll wheel on your mouse. So I'm offering the tip here in case someone can't figure out how to read that article. But, ugh, I wish I hadn't seen that sweater (jumper).

Don't get mad, but I do think Ben is odd-looking, which is not to say unattractive. It's part of what makes him such a good Sherlock. And yes, piercing eyes.

Board footera