BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 11, 2015 2:07 pm  #1901

Re: Favourite Martin pics

And some girls like to torture him, it seems:

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

March 11, 2015 2:38 pm  #1902

That's the cutest! Where's that from?

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

March 11, 2015 2:41 pm  #1903

Movie called "Hardware" which I haven´t seen yet.

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

March 11, 2015 3:30 pm  #1904

TICKLE FIGHT WITH MARTIN!  *swoon*

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

March 12, 2015 9:23 am  #1905

Martin´s eye in a closeup - the colour is really uncanny:

March 12, 2015 9:33 am  #1906

Wow!! That is photoshopped, right? It must be!

------------------------------------------------------------

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

"If you're not reading the subtext then hell mend you"  -  Steven Moffat
"Love conquers all" Benedict Cumberbatch on Sherlock's and John's relationship
"This is a show about a detective, his best friend, his wife, their baby and their dog" - Nobody. Ever.

March 12, 2015 12:00 pm  #1907

Interesting that he and Ben both have such unique fascinating eyes.

Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 

March 13, 2015 2:51 pm  #1908

He looks like a French artist of a 19-th century here thanks to the beard and a cap:

March 13, 2015 2:53 pm  #1909

And here´s Martin with a first signs of a stubble and a dark eyes (and a cheeky bit of a tongue showing):

March 13, 2015 5:52 pm  #1910

nakahara wrote:

He looks like a French artist of a 19-th century here thanks to the beard and a cap:

Seriously, yeah!   I like it…   

We solve crimes, I blog about it, and he forgets his pants.  I wouldn't hold out too much hope!

Just this morning you were all tiny and small and made of clay!

I'm working my way up the greasy pole.  It's… very greasy.  And…  pole-shaped.

March 13, 2015 8:12 pm  #1911

A sharp dressed Martin:

March 13, 2015 8:16 pm  #1912

Wow, hot pic!
That reminds me of a fanfic dealing with a kink Sherlock had for John in a suit, if I remember correctly it was called "Fa subito" or something.

------------------------------------------------------------

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

"If you're not reading the subtext then hell mend you"  -  Steven Moffat
"Love conquers all" Benedict Cumberbatch on Sherlock's and John's relationship
"This is a show about a detective, his best friend, his wife, their baby and their dog" - Nobody. Ever.

March 13, 2015 8:21 pm  #1913

There is such fanfic? Must check it out, sounds like an interesting premise. 

March 15, 2015 8:20 pm  #1914

I am surprised he did endure it and didn´t strangle CAM with his bare hands:

March 15, 2015 9:28 pm  #1915

nakahara wrote:

Martin Freeman - master of supressed rage.

Honorary German  
 -Vaclav Havel 

March 15, 2015 9:47 pm  #1916

nakahara wrote:

Sherlock didn't want John to fight back, so he didn't.  He certainly could have killed that f***er with his bare hands, if Sherlock had let him loose. I still find that a very odd scene and very hard to sit through.

March 15, 2015 9:48 pm  #1917

tonnaree wrote:

nakahara wrote:

Martin Freeman - master of supressed rage.

And quite a few times when it was much less than suppressed, god knows.

March 16, 2015 2:44 pm  #1918

Martin has fun with his friends at concert:

March 17, 2015 8:27 am  #1919

Martina and Amanda cuddling:

March 17, 2015 8:58 am  #1920

Aaaw, that's the cutest!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

Board footera