BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 6, 2015 10:19 am  #1861

Re: Favourite Martin pics

Moved to tears:

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

March 6, 2015 10:25 am  #1862

Poor man drowning:

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

March 6, 2015 10:29 am  #1863

March 6, 2015 10:59 am  #1864

Nice set of images to wake up to - where is that teary-eyed one from?

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

March 6, 2015 11:18 am  #1865

Vhanja wrote:

Nice set of images to wake up to - where is that teary-eyed one from?

It was some monologue sponsored by Sony Bravia:

https://vimeo.com/11681811

March 6, 2015 11:19 am  #1866

John Watson, fearless:

March 6, 2015 2:32 pm  #1867

I love that John was the one who shot and killed the dog. Crack shot indeed.

And thanks for the video, really liked it. Martin is gold.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Team Hudders!

March 6, 2015 3:04 pm  #1868

Yes, I loved that, too! Supercool, Greg looks really lost next to him.

------------------------------------------------------------

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

"If you're not reading the subtext then hell mend you"  -  Steven Moffat
"Love conquers all" Benedict Cumberbatch on Sherlock's and John's relationship
"This is a show about a detective, his best friend, his wife, their baby and their dog" - Nobody. Ever.

March 9, 2015 7:55 am  #1869

Martin and Richard Armitage promote Hobbit in Japan - in a funny way:

March 9, 2015 8:47 am  #1870

Haha, good one! Love Martin!

Team Hudders!

March 9, 2015 10:39 am  #1871

Flirty mood? Wow!

March 9, 2015 10:57 am  #1872

I love that man dearly. I watch Sherlock just as much for his facial expressions as I do for Ben.

Team Hudders!

March 9, 2015 12:27 pm  #1873

Martin can do more with just his eyebrows than many actors can with their whole bodies. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

March 9, 2015 7:13 pm  #1874

Martin is a model:

March 9, 2015 7:22 pm  #1875

John obviously wanted to catch and squeeze something he saw in front of him... too bad that they were interrupted!

March 9, 2015 7:25 pm  #1876

Where are the pics with the boxes from? I know I've seen one where he enters the door with a box and his thousand suns smile. 

And the last one - *snigger*

Team Hudders!

March 9, 2015 7:40 pm  #1877

The boxes were from the portrait shoot that happened in London in 2010. 

March 9, 2015 8:29 pm  #1878

John, all platonic:

March 9, 2015 8:32 pm  #1879

Pilot John is the most platonic John ever. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

March 9, 2015 9:37 pm  #1880

nakahara wrote:

John, all platonic:

John would so platonically tap that.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

Board footera