BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 18, 2015 12:05 am  #1821

Re: Favourite Martin pics

tonnaree wrote:

the Red Shirt of Sexual Frustration..

LOL!

Last edited by Vhanja (February 18, 2015 12:05 am)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

February 19, 2015 1:49 pm  #1822

John Watson, ready to throttle somebody:

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

February 19, 2015 3:32 pm  #1823

Even his nose looks angry.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

February 21, 2015 6:54 pm  #1824

Melancholic John...

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

February 21, 2015 7:06 pm  #1825

So lovely! What episode is that from, I don't recognize that shirt.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Team Hudders!

February 21, 2015 7:13 pm  #1826

It was Many Happy Returns - that short 7-minute thing broadcasted during hiatus. 

February 21, 2015 7:17 pm  #1827

Ah, yes. Have only seen that twice so no wonder I didn't recognize it. 

Team Hudders!

February 21, 2015 7:39 pm  #1828

February 21, 2015 8:48 pm  #1829

How to get your own Martin Freeman:

February 21, 2015 8:49 pm  #1830

Send him here, please!

Team Hudders!

February 21, 2015 9:31 pm  #1831

Vhanja wrote:

Send him here, please!

I can´t, he escaped in the barrel:

February 21, 2015 9:33 pm  #1832

Haha, that's the cutest!

Team Hudders!

February 23, 2015 2:57 pm  #1833

Intense - and the eyes! Wow.

February 23, 2015 2:58 pm  #1834

And here´s mischievous one:

February 23, 2015 3:01 pm  #1835

I adore his wicked sense of humor.  Constantly taking the piss.  I'd love to chat with him just to see if I could hold my own!

Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 

February 23, 2015 6:47 pm  #1836

He is awesome. I love that snarky side of him. 

Also, I love his John hair .

Team Hudders!

February 24, 2015 12:02 am  #1837

nakahara wrote:

How to get your own Martin Freeman:

Yep. Just roll him and his flip phone right into the trunk and slam the lid on him. He might be kinda mad when you open it up again, however....

February 24, 2015 12:08 am  #1838

ancientsgate wrote:

[
Yep. Just roll him and his flip phone right into the trunk and slam the lid on him. He might be kinda mad when you open it up again, however....

And when you open the lid, you get this...

And I would run in the opposite direction before the volcano errupts. 

Team Hudders!

February 24, 2015 12:20 am  #1839

But if he does the Rage Sniff thing, don't even bother running, you're screwed.

Honorary German  
 -Vaclav Havel 

February 24, 2015 11:01 am  #1840

Very true.

Team Hudders!

Board footera