BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 11, 2015 4:05 pm  #1781

Re: Favourite Martin pics

Over to classy Martin.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

February 11, 2015 5:06 pm  #1782

*thud*

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

February 11, 2015 6:22 pm  #1783

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

February 11, 2015 6:27 pm  #1784

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

February 11, 2015 7:08 pm  #1785

nakahara wrote:

I used to wear loafers just like that to high school back in the 60s. They were called Bass Weejuns, and we always wore the mahogany reddish brown color, but they were just like these--  slip ons with the tassel decorations. As for style, everything old is new again, so they say.

February 11, 2015 8:08 pm  #1786

February 11, 2015 8:37 pm  #1787

Classic Martin!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Team Hudders!

February 11, 2015 8:41 pm  #1788

February 11, 2015 10:13 pm  #1789

February 11, 2015 10:16 pm  #1790

They are so lovely! 

Team Hudders!

February 12, 2015 1:26 am  #1791

nakahara wrote:

Mmmm, Fargo!Martin.  And I know that's supposed to be blood, but he looks as though he just fell
face first into his hot fudge sundae..... and wasn't too happy about it.  lol

February 12, 2015 8:11 am  #1792

February 12, 2015 8:20 am  #1793

February 12, 2015 8:39 am  #1794

@nakahara, you do such a wonderful job to spice up Martin 's picture thread a bit.  Love especially the b/w one with the pointy fingers... In the last one I think his wonderful smile is too hidden under this moustache.... Have I ever mentioned that I really and seriously do love his smile?? 

------------------------------------------------------------

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

"If you're not reading the subtext then hell mend you"  -  Steven Moffat
"Love conquers all" Benedict Cumberbatch on Sherlock's and John's relationship
"This is a show about a detective, his best friend, his wife, their baby and their dog" - Nobody. Ever.

February 12, 2015 10:13 am  #1795

Yes, his smile is very lovely. Makes you feel all fuzzy.

Here´s Martin with a nice London scenery behind him:

February 12, 2015 10:58 am  #1796

Oh, that must be a few years ago, he doesn't have the John hairstyle.

His smile lights up the room like a thousand suns. 

Team Hudders!

February 12, 2015 11:09 am  #1797

The movie seemed very badly cut to me, but this moment was hearwrenching:

February 13, 2015 7:43 pm  #1798

February 13, 2015 7:47 pm  #1799

The Hobbit one - you missed the most heartbreaking moment, when Bilbo starts crying. That was the moment that had me in tears as well.

For the latter one - Martin as a DJ?

Team Hudders!

February 13, 2015 8:16 pm  #1800

Board footera