BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 16, 2014 3:02 pm  #1581

Re: Favourite Martin pics

Would you recognise him?

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

December 16, 2014 3:36 pm  #1582

I've heard Martin is renown for wearing ugly outfits. 

This is my all-time favorite picture of Martin. That smile will never fail to make in a good mood every time I see it. He could light up a whole room with his smile.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

December 16, 2014 5:04 pm  #1583

He has a look of Brian Jones about him.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

December 25, 2014 8:45 pm  #1584

Noe exactly a photo, but a photoshop from Martin´s fans. But quite hilarious and fitting for a Christmas time:

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

December 25, 2014 8:53 pm  #1585

Ha.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

December 25, 2014 9:10 pm  #1586

Haha, good one.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Team Hudders!

December 28, 2014 7:02 pm  #1587

Martin with an antlers. So funny!

December 28, 2014 7:05 pm  #1588

Haha, so cute!

Team Hudders!

December 30, 2014 4:25 pm  #1589

Like a dark prince. Wow! 

December 30, 2014 4:29 pm  #1590

Wow! That was a far way from Bilbo and Tim! 

Team Hudders!

December 30, 2014 4:33 pm  #1591

I prefer both of those to this.

December 30, 2014 4:44 pm  #1592

nakahara wrote:

Like a dark prince. Wow! 

Huh. I never would have recognized him. What is this from?

December 30, 2014 4:47 pm  #1593

besleybean wrote:

I like him in any form he takes, but my preference is Dr. Watson.

Team Hudders!

December 30, 2014 4:47 pm  #1594

besleybean wrote:

What this are you talking about?  That video is an hour long.

December 30, 2014 4:52 pm  #1595

Martin with a beard,
Yes I like him best in Sherlock.
But I also like him in The Hobbit and The Office

Last edited by besleybean (December 30, 2014 4:52 pm)

December 30, 2014 6:16 pm  #1596

ancientsgate wrote:

Huh. I never would have recognized him. What is this from?

I guess some interview from around the time when he played Richard III on stage.

December 30, 2014 9:29 pm  #1597

Not bad, IMHO:

December 30, 2014 9:40 pm  #1598

I know he doesn't like hearing it, but he is SO adorable!

Team Hudders!

December 30, 2014 9:49 pm  #1599

"I heard you, Vhanja!"

December 31, 2014 1:35 am  #1600

nakahara wrote:

Not bad, IMHO:

Wow. He looks good in a beard, when he isn't try to put on a tough-guy face. Very urbane.

I'd love to see John looking like this. I STOPPED SHAVING FOR SHERLOCK HOLMES   lol

Board footera