BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 28, 2012 10:06 pm  #141

Re: Favourite Martin pics

Aaaaawwwww  I want him for Christmas Tie a bow around him and send him to my place! 

Last edited by Harriet (November 28, 2012 10:07 pm)

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

November 28, 2012 10:07 pm  #142

Wonder what he bought Sherlock for Xmas.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

November 28, 2012 10:21 pm  #143

tobeornot221b wrote:

besleybean wrote:

Ha!

"Ho ho ho!"

Awww........I LOVE this picture! That sweet 'John' smile, hair shining like gold.  *sigh*.  He looks lovely, even in that sweater, er...jumper.  How could anyone not love him - including Sherlock. Now, where the heck is the mistletoe?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And I said "dangerous" and here you are.

You. It's always you. John Watson, you keep me right.

November 28, 2012 10:24 pm  #144

... and the garland almost in heart shape ...   

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

November 28, 2012 10:30 pm  #145

And the Santa's hat in the background. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

November 29, 2012 12:27 am  #146

tobeornot221b wrote:

Aww! Cute!John.
Love the Xmas scenes in Belgravia. So well-written, well-acted, intriguing.
Embarrassing-looking "jumper" though. Who bought him that, his mother?  lololol

November 29, 2012 2:31 am  #147

Maybe it was Harry?  Or Jeannette?  Actually, I kinda like it.  Way better than what the widow's son was wearing in "Hounds"!

Anyway, thanks for posting that, tobeornot221b -- now I know what I'll be using for my computer wallpaper this Christmas!  (Right now, it's Hobbitses ....)

November 29, 2012 4:00 am  #148

ancientsgate wrote:

tobeornot221b wrote:

Aww! Cute!John.
Love the Xmas scenes in Belgravia. So well-written, well-acted, intriguing.
Embarrassing-looking "jumper" though. Who bought him that, his mother?  lololol

Great picture, very festive for the holidays. Though it would be better if Sherlock was in the picture with him. 
As for the embarrassing looking "jumper", what can you say? It's Christmas. You have to give everyone a free pass for bad clothes on the holidays, they just bring out the style freak in everyone. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is a cash and carry world. You pay as you go. Sometimes it's a little. Mostly it's a lot. Sometimes it's all you have.

November 29, 2012 6:33 am  #149

Hobbit Premiere

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I dislike being outnumbered. It makes for too much stupid in the room

November 29, 2012 7:46 am  #150

----------
Normal is not something to aspire to, it's something to get away from!

November 29, 2012 8:21 am  #151

Working the icy turquoise very nicely Mr. Freeman, Sir. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

November 29, 2012 12:44 pm  #152

Wholocked wrote:

Hobbit Premiere

I don't think I've ever seen Martin look happier. Good for him! I hope this film makes him a household name in the US and that his acting opportunities and salary skyrocket.

November 29, 2012 6:22 pm  #153

Davina wrote:

Working the icy turquoise very nicely Mr. Freeman, Sir. 

It is a very nice pop of color.  He looks very dapper and happy. I wish him all the best with The Hobbit. But, just so he always comes home to Baker St. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is a cash and carry world. You pay as you go. Sometimes it's a little. Mostly it's a lot. Sometimes it's all you have.

November 29, 2012 6:38 pm  #154

I bet he can't wait to get home.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

December 3, 2012 9:57 am  #155

December 3, 2012 4:42 pm  #156

The whole series of pix are stunning.
The Perfect Couple.

December 3, 2012 4:47 pm  #157

They look like some wonderfully old-fashioned Hollywood couple. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

December 3, 2012 5:10 pm  #158

I just think every time Benedict looks at them he must think:  lucky Martin, that's what I want.

December 3, 2012 5:29 pm  #159

besleybean wrote:

I just think every time Benedict looks at them he must think:  lucky Martin, that's what I want.

...not to mention their kids.

John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

December 3, 2012 5:49 pm  #160

Quite.

Board footera