BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 13, 2012 12:08 pm  #81

Re: Favourite Martin pics

Darn!  Still not luck for me, Who 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And I said "dangerous" and here you are.

You. It's always you. John Watson, you keep me right.

October 13, 2012 12:10 pm  #82

Or me! 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

October 13, 2012 12:13 pm  #83

October 13, 2012 2:22 pm  #84

Oh, that's a nice one, Sherly, he looks very happy. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

October 13, 2012 3:30 pm  #85

Sherly wrote:

So handsome-cute!  Doctor, doctor, give me the news-- I've got a bad case of lovin' you!

October 14, 2012 7:29 am  #86

Fine! I'm putting them on my Tumblr because they're too awesome not to share...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I dislike being outnumbered. It makes for too much stupid in the room

October 18, 2012 1:20 am  #87

Ancientsgate found a gorgeous artist's rendering of our good doctor on Madlori's tumblr account.  The artist is "Teetotally" and the picture is entitled "Trust me, I'm a doctor".  I think it's lovely.  It's the way I always picture John - with his inner beauty shining through like gold  Wonderful job, Teetotally!

And I said "dangerous" and here you are.

You. It's always you. John Watson, you keep me right.

October 18, 2012 2:38 am  #88

KeepersPrice wrote:

Aww, sweet John. Thanks so much for posting this, KP, so everyone could see! I hope that, before TPTB get through with our beloved characters, we get to see Dr. Watson in full doctor mode (you know, not just following Sherlock around to view dead bodies, or falling asleep in clinic).

October 22, 2012 10:29 am  #89

I like this one:

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

October 22, 2012 11:32 am  #90

SusiGo wrote:

I like this one:

Nice! I know Martin has dark blue eyes, but why do they so often look brown? Ah, he's a chameleon... that must be it.

November 1, 2012 8:04 pm  #91

A lovely new picture from the December issue of Esquire (UK)

(source)

November 1, 2012 10:38 pm  #92

Aaaaawwww! 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

November 2, 2012 1:03 am  #93

ancientsgate wrote:

... I hope that, before TPTB get through with our beloved characters, we get to see Dr. Watson in full doctor mode (you know, not just following Sherlock around to view dead bodies, or falling asleep in clinic).

AMEN !!!!

November 2, 2012 2:38 am  #94

Yeah, I'd like to know what happened to his job in the clinic. Even if he broke up with Sara (miss her), he could still work there. Unless, of course, he got fired for sleeping on the job. I guess he'll have to do something now that Sherlock is "dead." Maybe I got a little off-topic here. Sorry. Just meant to say that I agree, John needs his own life.

November 2, 2012 2:07 pm  #95

Another Esquire photo:

(it's quite big, so click the photo to view in full size)

November 2, 2012 3:16 pm  #96

Hm... same as with Benedict: I don't like it when they put too much in their hair.... 

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

November 2, 2012 5:46 pm  #97

The rest of the Esquire photos:

November 2, 2012 5:49 pm  #98

These are stunning.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

November 2, 2012 5:49 pm  #99

They're really good. A new aspect of Martin, looking cool instead of cuddly. Very nice, especially those without the hat. 

November 2, 2012 6:18 pm  #100

SusiGo wrote:

They're really good. A new aspect of Martin, looking cool instead of cuddly. Very nice, especially those without the hat. 

Yes, I imagine they were trying (hard) to give him a non-Watson, non-Bilbo look, and they certainly did. I *hate* his hair, but he has a nice, compact, hard-looking body, and he looks goooood in those clothes. Mmmmm

Board footera