BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 26, 2013 3:59 pm  #681

Re: Favourite Martin pics

Aww

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dean - "I'm not happy about it. But I got to move on. So I'm gonna keep doing what we do...while I still can. And I'd like you to be there with me."

Sam - "I'm your brother, Dean, if you ever need to talk about anything with anybody, you got someone right here next to you."

August 26, 2013 4:24 pm  #682

Dean - "I'm not happy about it. But I got to move on. So I'm gonna keep doing what we do...while I still can. And I'd like you to be there with me."

Sam - "I'm your brother, Dean, if you ever need to talk about anything with anybody, you got someone right here next to you."

August 26, 2013 4:37 pm  #683

Oh YES!

------------------------------------------------------------------

"When you walk with Sherlock Holmes, you see the battlefield" M.H.

"My brother has the brain of scientist or a philosopher, and yet he elects to be a detective...what might we deduce about his heart?" M.H.

"Home is now behind you, the world is ahead."

August 26, 2013 4:38 pm  #684

"My brother has the brain of scientist or a philosopher, and yet he elects to be a detective...what might we deduce about his heart?" M.H.

August 27, 2013 3:22 pm  #685

Love the scarf

August 27, 2013 4:06 pm  #686

Love that scarf.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

August 27, 2013 4:19 pm  #687

Suits him really well, yes! I am usually not a fan of men wearing all too lively colours , but on him they look just great. I guess it is all about knowing how to combine them.

August 27, 2013 4:24 pm  #688

August 27, 2013 4:32 pm  #689

Oh, that smile!

August 27, 2013 4:39 pm  #690

I know

August 28, 2013 10:55 am  #691

Um...I can't quite...cope with this...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

August 28, 2013 10:57 am  #692

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

August 28, 2013 1:15 pm  #693

He makes cardigans look cool...

August 28, 2013 1:23 pm  #694

The last photo of him is one of my current favourites: a smiling Martin Freeman in a cardigan my grandfather would wear, holding a cup of tea, the world as it should be

August 28, 2013 3:44 pm  #695

kittykat wrote:

Ha! He makes Hobbits look cool :D

*******************************************************************************************************************
I haven't disappeared completely, I've just been busy writing

August 28, 2013 3:45 pm  #696

the_dancing_woman wrote:

The last photo of him is one of my current favourites: a smiling Martin Freeman in a cardigan my grandfather would wear, holding a cup of tea, the world as it should be

LOL, I love this thread. We seriously need one for Lestrade...now that the lyrics "I'll wear your granddads clothes" are bouncing through my head....

*******************************************************************************************************************
I haven't disappeared completely, I've just been busy writing

August 28, 2013 4:45 pm  #697

crazybbcamerican wrote:

LOL 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

August 28, 2013 5:10 pm  #698

August 28, 2013 10:46 pm  #699

crazybbcamerican wrote:

kittykat wrote:

But.......Hobbits ARE cool!

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

August 28, 2013 11:16 pm  #700

Hobbits are badass!

Board footera