BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 20, 2013 6:40 pm  #661

Re: Favourite Martin pics

These big, wondering eyes...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

August 20, 2013 6:42 pm  #662

Awww

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dean - "I'm not happy about it. But I got to move on. So I'm gonna keep doing what we do...while I still can. And I'd like you to be there with me."

Sam - "I'm your brother, Dean, if you ever need to talk about anything with anybody, you got someone right here next to you."

August 21, 2013 7:49 am  #663

Eyelashes

------------------------------------------------------------------

"When you walk with Sherlock Holmes, you see the battlefield" M.H.

"My brother has the brain of scientist or a philosopher, and yet he elects to be a detective...what might we deduce about his heart?" M.H.

"Home is now behind you, the world is ahead."

August 21, 2013 12:41 pm  #664

You know the guy he played in Bruiser, the one who was always showing off to women but ended up hurting himself? That pic reminds me of the scene in the restaurant, with the big eyes and the basket on his head 

Dean - "I'm not happy about it. But I got to move on. So I'm gonna keep doing what we do...while I still can. And I'd like you to be there with me."

Sam - "I'm your brother, Dean, if you ever need to talk about anything with anybody, you got someone right here next to you."

August 21, 2013 2:40 pm  #665

August 21, 2013 4:03 pm  #666

kittykat wrote:

You know the guy he played in Bruiser, the one who was always showing off to women but ended up hurting himself? That pic reminds me of the scene in the restaurant, with the big eyes and the basket on his head 

Yes, of course, I know what you mean, it's one of my favourite moments in Bruiser!

As for the last photo you posted, just lovely

"My brother has the brain of scientist or a philosopher, and yet he elects to be a detective...what might we deduce about his heart?" M.H.

August 21, 2013 4:15 pm  #667

I love that guy in Bruiser, so sweet!

August 21, 2013 5:55 pm  #668

This really makes me giggle:

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant
"We did observe." - David Tennant in "Richard II"

August 21, 2013 6:28 pm  #669

Cute!

Seems Martin and Amanda are really nice to the fans on set today - not surprised at all

August 21, 2013 6:31 pm  #670

Martin was paticularly nice to the boss, but I'll let her tell you all about it!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

August 21, 2013 6:48 pm  #671

Oh, how wonderful is that, can't wait to read all about it.

August 21, 2013 6:55 pm  #672

I've just told her she'll have to tell you all!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

August 21, 2013 6:57 pm  #673

Well done

August 22, 2013 9:28 pm  #674

August 23, 2013 10:47 pm  #675

August 24, 2013 9:44 am  #676

kittykat wrote:

Another great Martin shot!

August 24, 2013 4:43 pm  #677

August 25, 2013 12:12 pm  #678

Great one! Angry, puzzled, confused Martin always works for me

August 25, 2013 8:54 pm  #679

August 26, 2013 3:42 pm  #680

Board footera